Green Grapes

United From Seperation
Youngbae ran as fast as he can towards Dara's apartment that when he opened the door, he tripped forward, and fell on his left knee, with his right hand supporting him. When he got up, and looked around, in just a second, he met eyes with an unknown guy sitting on the stool eating green grapes.
 
 
Watch out,” the guy said pointing at him as he left out a small chuckle and then he looked back at his folder. Youngbae's eyebrows furrowed, confuse and shock to why there was actually a guy in Dara's apartment.
 
 
Who the hell are you? Why are you here?” Youngbae asked, not even caring if he is being impolite. “What are you doing here?”
 
 
Ah! I know you!” the guy pointed at him again as he looked at Youngbae with delight in planted on his face, but to Youngbae, it all felt fake. “You're an investigator huh?”
 
 
Huh? Ani,” Youngbae said shaking his head from side to side.
 
 
Then why are you asking me irrelevant, pointless questions?” the guys asked as he raised his eyebrows. “Shouldn't you tell me who you are and what's your business here?”
 
 
What?” Youngbae asked, not believing what was coming out of the stranger's mouth. Is he serious? His gaze then slowly switch from the guy towards Dara's room.
 
 
She's there, if you're wondering, but her door is lock...so I am guessing she doesn't want to be bothered,” the guy said.
 
 
Don't start telling things when you don't even know her,” Youngbae murmured as he walked over to her door. The guy looked up from his folder again and followed Youngbae with his eyes, his eyebrows raised.
 

“How would you know? What if I actually know her?” the guy asked as he grew a smirk.
 
 
I have been friends with her since we were little, I think I would know the people she's friends with. And I have never seen you, so I am guessing—”
 
 
Hyung!” Seungri then burst inside the room, with Chaerin behind him. The first person he saw was the guy, who was staring at him blankly, then his gaze slowly went to Youngbae, and then he turned his head towards Chaerin, who was giving him the 'I told you' look.
 
 
Hey, it's you again,” the guy said pointing at the Chaerin who was hiding behind Seungri, just in case this guy was some kind of criminal. “Dara's over there,” he pointed at the door of Dara's room.
 
 
He knows unnie, so I am guessing he isn't some kind of burglar,” Chaerin whispered as she grabbed on the hem of Seungri's jacket. “But he might be a serial killer.”
 
 
If that's the case, stand in front of me,” Seungri whispered back as Chaerin gave him a questioning look. “Just in case, if he attacks, you're the first one to go.” And with that Seungri received a slap at the back of his head, which made a loud thud, as his head jerked forwards.
 
 
Taeyang turned around, facing the door of Dara's room as he kept an eye at the guy. What? He can be a serial killer. See, maybe that's why Dara is locked in her room, so she can hide away from him. “Dara!” Taeyang started knocking on the door. What if she was already killed?! Now he was just pounding on the door.
 
 
Within seconds, the door opened which revealed an angry Dara. “What is it now you damn—” Dara paused as she saw a panicked Youngbae standing in front of her. “Oh Bae—”
 
 
Dara-ah!” Youngbae quickly gave her a bear hug, lifting her off the ground as he hugged her tightly, twirling her around.
 
 
I'm happy to see you too, Bae,” Dara said patting him on the head, “but we see each other everyday. Isn't this a little too much?”
 
 
You're alive...” Youngbae whispered as he let out a sigh of relief.
 
 
Why would I be dead?! Yah!” Dara said as she started slapping Youngbae's arms away from her waist. “Why did you think I was dead?!” Youngbae flushed as he looked back at the guy, who tried to keep his laughter to himself.
 
 
Who is he?” Youngbae whispered towards Dara. She looked passed by Youngbae, to see Jiyong sitting on the stool while reading some files he told her earlier that was needed to be finished.
 

“Sandara's uninvited, rude, foul-mouthed, spawn of the devil guest, Kwon Jiyong,” Dara answered. Youngbae's eyebrows furrowed at the name of her twin coming out of . She's here. But before he can even ask about her, he saw a glance of a green grape fly pass him, and hitting Dara right on the forehead, some of the juice inside splattering on her forehead. “That is it!! You are so head you butthead!!”
 
 
Woah! Woah! Woah!” Before Dara can even launch on Jiyong, Youngbae blocked her with his arm and then wrapped it around her waist, so he can stop her from killing and committing a crime.
 
 
You aren't an angel either, babe,” Jiyong answered between his calm laugh.
 
 
I will have my day...I will have my day, just you wait and see,” Dara said as she let out a revenge sigh.
 
 
Dara,” Youngbae blurted as he turned around to face his best friend. “Why didn't you tell me Sandara was here already? At least you could have given me a text message.”
 
 
I told you she was coming today!” Dara hissed as her jaws dropped. “You never listen do you?”
 
 
Arasso. Arasso. But...since it has been years, she probably doesn't remember me, so from now on call me Taeyang, arasso?” Youngbae asked as he gave her those pleading eyes.
 
 
Are you still scared of her?” Dara asked as Youngbae shook his head.
 
 
I was never scared of her, I just don't like—”
 
 
OH MY GAWD!! Youngbae! Chaerin! Seungri! I found Dara's doppelganger!” Seunghyun bolt inside the apartment while jumping up and down, pointing outside of the apartment. “She looks so much like her but with longer hair and a lot meaner looking.”
 
 
Oppa...” Chaerin turned around to calm Seunghyun, who looked like he was over excited over the situation. He eventually did as he looked at Chaerin calm and serious expression. “Remember what Dara unnie told us before? You know about her sister.”
 
 
....that's Sandara?!” Seunghyun asked after thinking about it for a second or two. He let out a loud gasp as he looked outside of the apartment, into the upstairs small box room. “No way...” Seunghyun weakly pointed at Sandara who was stomping her way up the stairs and into the room.
 
 
Unnie! Just how many people do you know around here?! Everyone is calling my Dara and it is getting annoying! For God sake, I have longer hair and I am fab! How am I like you anyways?! I am a lot cooler and everything! Uhh...hello?! Look at me?!” Sandara yelled and rant as she walked over Jiyong who was handing her the bowl of grapes. She took a grape and quickly shoved it in .
 
 
Wow...I can't believe it...but she somehow manager to get even louder and arrogant,” Youngbae whispered to Dara who rolled her eyes.
 
 
Sandara then looked around her surroundings and notice the people staring at her dumbfounded by her actions. “Unnie who are these...people?” She said people like as if she's disgusted by them or even annoyed or both.
 
 
Sandara,” Dara hissed and gave her the big eyes warning her to behave. “Remember what we spoke about earlier when you're around my friends?”
 
 
Gosh, unnie, I'm not a kid anymore, why do you need to speak to me with that tone?” Sandara asked as she gave Dara a disgust and annoyed look. “But anyways, introduce them to me. I'll start. My name is Sandara Park the model.” She stood up and walked towards Seunghyun. “Yours?” she held her hand out for a handshake as she looked up at Seunghyun with googly eyes.
 
 
Or introduce yourself, by yourself,” Dara whispered as she rolled her eyes.
 
 
Choi Seunghyun,” Seunghyun said as he took her soft hand and shook it, while gazing at her oddly alluring eyes.
 
 
Has someone told you that you're quiet a looker?” Sandara flirted as Seunghyun slowly shook his head side to side in a slow motion. She then let out a small giggle, not letting go of his hand. “What do you do for a living? Age?”
 
 
Twenty-three. I'm an a-actor,” Seunghyun replied as he slowly swallowed the forming saliva under his tongue. “You're really breath-taking.”
 
 
Thank you, you're really handsome,” Sandara gave him a wink. And with that she got Seunghyun wrapped around her finger. “Can I call you oppa? I don't enjoy being called noona by someone as handsome as you are.” Seunghyun slowly nodded as his lips parted as soon as Sandara bit her lips together.
 
 
 
Tabi never told me that I'm breath-taking,” Dara whined as she looked up Youngbae, offended by the scene that was taking in place.
 
 
What a shocker,” Jiyong mumbled loud enough for Dara and Youngbae to hear as he flipped through the next page of a magazine.
 

Dara's nose flared in anger as she was about to launch at him again but Youngbae, like before, stopped her from doing so. “This son of a...” Dara continued her sentence in her head since she couldn't quite say it using .
 
 
If you want to throw yourself at me, all you just have to do is ask. Quit beating around the bush,” Jiyong said as he flipped through another page. Youngbae chuckled at this, which caused Dara to elbow him on the stomach that took his breath away, literally.
 
 
 
And what about you cutie?” Sandara asked, finally letting go of Seunghyun's hand, to offer hers to Seungri's.
 
 
Lee Seunghyun, but I go by Seungri, and I am twenty-two yeard old.” he answered confidently as he looked up at his hyung disapprovingly. So pathetic. Who would ever fall for a Dara look-a-like? That's just gross. Not that, Seungri thinks Dara is gross, it's just that it's a known fact that the two Seunghyun's see Dara as an older sister. No one wants to date their sister! It's !
 
 
Chincha? I thought you were like...underage. But, lucky for me, you aren't,” Sandara said as she gently grabbed him by the wrist. Seungri just let out a charming, yet boyish smirk. “Although, it would have been a worthy crime.”
 
 
Chaerin looked at Seungri, then at Sandara, then back again. She pursed her lips in annoyance as she saw Seungri brought Sandara's hand up and placed it in front of her. Chaerin knew this move, anywhere! He is about to give her hand a peck!
 
 
Ah! Move!” Chaerin pushed Seungri to the side, cutting off his lips from ever touching her hand as she stood in front of Sandara. “I love your shirt~!” Chaerin said as she looked at Sandara's shirt with her right hand up in a sassy way as she checked her shirt out.
 
 
I know right, it defines so much about me,” Sandara said as her eyes sparkled.
 
 
Where are my manners?” Chaerin let out a giggle. “I'm Lee Chaerin. Also twenty-two. Fashion designer.”
 
 
Sandara gasped as she looked at Chaerin with amazement. “Omigod! Shut up! You aren't really are you?” Chaerin raised her eyebrows as she gave Sandara the look, giving her the confirmation that she is very well in fact a fashion designer.
 
 
Seunghyun,” Bom then finally appeared, along with Daesung and Minzy, trailing behind her. Seunghyun turned around immediately, hearing Bom's voice. His eyes brightened, in which Sandara noticed. “Help me with—” Bom paused seeing Sandara wrap her hand around Seunghyun's arm.
 
 
Noona,” Seunghyun chirped as he looked down at Sandara. “This is Dara noona's twin, Sandara. She's a model!” Bom gave Sandara a glance with a hint of annoyance and mockery as she then looked up at Seunghyun who was smiling, this time not because of her, but for Sandara as the girl let out a giggle—the two sharing a gaze.
 
 
Nice to meet you,” Bom said as she let held her hand out. “I'm Park Bom.” Sandara stared at her, thinking she would continue on, but she didn't. In fact, Bom only gave her a glance and no smile. “Seunghyun,” Bom's gaze went back to Seunghyun who raised his eyebrows, wanting to know what she wants. “Drive me to the supermarket?”
 
 
Eh?” Seunghyun asked. He then looked at Sandara, who was pouting sadly that he had to leave so soon. “But...let's stay here for awhile. Dara noona's sister is here.”
 
 
Fine. You stay. I'll go by myself,” Bom said as she shrugged looking at Sandara who was smiling with victory written on her face as if she really had Seunghyun's interest now. Bom then gave Seunghyun a disappointed look before turning around and started to walk. “...three...two...one...”
 
 
Wait! Noona! I'll go with you! But you have to buy me ice cream,” Seunghyun said pulling his arm away from Sandara to go follow Bom. She let out a small quiet gasp seeing Seunhyun not even looking back at her to give her an apologetic look.
 
 
Bom then smirk as she glance at Sandara with a vicious smile. 'My boy. Back away.' Bom mouthed towards her. “Ice cream? Are you still a child?” Bom asked as she started walking down the stairs.
 
 
Hi! I'm Gong Minji,” Minzy said as she waved at her, her warm eyes easily getting through Sandara and making her heart flutter by her cuteness. “And this is Daesung oppa, Kang Daesung!”
 
 
Wah! You're so cute!” Sandara said, her eyes widening in delight with her cuteness, as she gave Minzy a hug, in which she got in return back from her.
 
 
 
That's new,” Youngbae whispered to Dara as she nodded.
 
 

“So who is he?” Seungri asked as he looked at Jiyong, who wasn't even paying attention to anything but his work folder.
 
 
Oh that's Jiyong, my best friend,” Sandara said pointing at him, in which he also ignored. “He's a little rough, but if you get to know him...” Sandara then let out a sigh as she wore a poker face, “...sadly, nothing change. He would still act the same damn way.” And with that another green grape flew across the air, hitting Sandara on the temple of her forehead. “YAH!”
 
 
Jiyong looked up from her work folder for one second to look at Sandara and give her a smile before looking back at his work folder. “I told you so.”