Chapter 2: meeting again.

Officially missing you

 

“Sulli, Minho, Taemin, Krystal, Luna, Onew, Key, Amber, Siwon, Yuri and Donghae… You are all going to be casted for a drama series called ‘Sweet Memories’. Sulli and Minho will be the lead characters.”
 
There was then a moment of silence until a chorus of voices joined to say one thing.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
“BWO!?”
~^~
Sulli's POV
Yuri and I looked at each other in the eyes and we knew that we were feeling and thinking the same thing. We were shocked and startled at the information that was just given to us. 
 
But more than being overjoyed that I finally got another drama role (and a lead role too!), I was more petrified because of who I was going to be working with.
 
My ex-boyfriend and my first love...
 
Choi MinHo.
 
I turned to his side of the Room and suddenly our eyes locked together. I saw that his eyes were full of emotions mixed up- I saw surprise, dread and, surprisingly, hope. At least, I thought it looked like hope...
 
I turned away and noticed that the room had turned silent and that we were all looking at Lee Soo Man questionably. In turn, he was also looking at us and looked like he was going to say something.
 
"In this drama, as you know," He started saying, "Sulli and Minho will have the leading roles. The side pairings in this are Taemin and Krystal,"
 
A this, the pair looked at each other with a shy smile. I giggled mentally- they are so cute!
 
"Luna and Onew and Key and Amber."
 
Luna Onew then looked at each other tenderly. I knew that they have been crushing on each other for a while now and I was really happy that they got to work with each other again.
 
As for the lovely 'Keyber', their eyes lit up and when they turned to each other, and with an awkward glance, they looked at the other with happiness in their eyes. Those two were the best of friends and I was almost as happy as they are when we found out that they were paired up with each other.
 
"Yuri won't be paired up with anyone in this, although the writers may surprise us later; the ending isn't confirmed yet. Siwon and Donghae will also be minor characters, like Yuri, but will mostly be contributing to the OST for the drama."
 
Yuri Unnie nodded and turned to me and smiled. I gave her a thumbs up and mouthed 'Hwaiting!'
 
Donghae and Siwon hi-fives each other then turned back to the front. I laughed slightly. I was glad that they were happy.
 
He then pointed to Donghae and Siwon, "You need to find people we can put into the OST and who can duet and stuff like that. Now, I don't normally do this, but this is your responsibility and you need to take care of this carefully."
 
Seongsangnim then scanned the area and noticed that Victoria wasn't here.
 
"Where's Victoria-Shi?" He questioned.
 
I then spoke up, "Victoria Unnie is at the dorm preparing for her first shooting in 'glitter' seongsangnim."
 
He then paused for a moment then clicked his fingers together. "That's right," He then started saying, "One of you need to tell Victoria that she's going to be a part of this as well."
 
Krystal, Amber, Luna and I then looked at each other excitedly. 
 
"... And yes, that means that for the first time, the ENTIRE group is going to be in this production."
 
We crowded together and then started jumping in joy with squeals echoing throughout the area.
 
EVERYONE IN F(x) IS GOING TO BE STARRING IN THIS DRAMA!
 
Lee Soo man then chuckled at our excitement. When we finally composed ourselves though, he continued.
 
"There will also be other entertainers working with you in this show and the producing team are thinking of maybe getting some star appearances from previous 'We Got Married' couples- Which means that we are definitely putting Nichkhun into this, and we will be reuniting 'KhunToria'.
 
"The drama's story will be revealed later when we schedule the press meeting with the media. As for right now though," He said with a smile, "You will all need to rest. Roles will be posted later in the day so please come by the office at about 2PM. Thank you, you may all leave."
 
When we all got out of the office, I checked the time. It was 11:45AM and we still had about 2 hours and 15 minutes until we had to come back to see what roles we had. 
 
"Ssul~" Amber called out. 
 
I turned to her and looked at her with curious eyes.
 
"Do you know what the time is?" She asked.
 
I looked at the phone in her hands. "Amber Unnie, you have a phone in your hand... Can't you check the time on there?"
 
Unnie then scratched the base of her neck and laughed sheepishly. 
 
"Mianhae Sulli-ah... I didn't think of that." She said, in a tone of voice that matched her actions from before.
 
Amber then immediately pulled out her phone and started to call Victoria.
 
Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Ring ring ri-
 
"Yeoboseo?" We heard Victoria say on the phone.
 
"Unnie!" Amber and I shouted eagerly. Krystal and Luna then walked over to us and stared at the phone curiously. They then glanced at me and I mouthed 'Victoria Unnie'. They then nodded and were waiting for the said person to speak again.
 
"Ah! Annyeong members~ kekeke..." 
 
We giggled briefly, then we proceeded to tell Vic-Unnie what happened.
 
When we had finished, Victoria Unnie didn't say anything and we thought that it must be shock. Victoria was silent and barely said anything afterwards.
 
"Chinja? ... I have to hang up now. Mianhae dongsaengs, we have to do a reshoot. I need to talk to you guys later though so I'll call back ok? Annyeong~" Victoria then hung up immediately.
 
The members and I then looked at each other in worry. Why did Victoria Unnie hang up so abruptly like that?
 
I sighed and told everyone that I would just sit at the bench and wait there.
 
When I came to the bench though, I was met with a surprise.
 
Minho was there, leaning on his elbow at the right side of the bench. 
 
I looked away from him and went to the other side of the bench and sat there. I could smell the familiar cologne that he wore when we were in highschool. I could almost laugh, he still had that sense of smell from back then.
 
I still couldn't believe that I was going to work with him again after all this time.
 
After all the time that I spent- thinking and wondering what would happen if we were to talk again- to become friends once more.
 
Would I fall again?
 
Would he love me like back then?
 
And I wonder exactly why he left me- did he find me boring?
 
Was I a bother?
 
Why... Why was this person- This man, whom I loved so much and may still love now...
 
Why is he so close.... But yet so far?
 
~^~
5 minutes later
 
There we were all crowding at the notice board, wanting to see what roles we were to play. 
 
People kept pushing to get to the list and an arm gently touched mine. I froze for a minute and looked up to see that it was Minho, stiff like I was and we locked eye contact until he broke it and shuffled away. I looked away and shrugged the tingly feeling that I had in my stomach away and went for the list.
 
When I FINALLY got to the list I read it all out loud, quieting down the other people who were trying to get to the list.
 
Sulli- Choi Jinri (Female Lead)
Minho- Choi Minho (Male lead)
Krystal- Jung Soojung (Female lead's friend)
Taemin- Lee Taemin (Male lead's best friend, love rival)
Amber- Josephine 'Amber' Liu (Friend of F&M lead, bartender)
Key- Kim Kibum (Friend of F lead, step-brother of SJung)
Luna- Park Sunyoung (classmate of M lead, friend of F lead)
Onew- Lee Jinki (Classmate and friend of M lead, acquaintance of F lead)
Yuri- Kwon Yuri (F lead's best friend)
Donghae- Lee Donghae (Teacher and older brother of Taemin)
Siwon- Choi Siwon (DJ, M lead's older brother)
Victoria- Song 'Victoria' Qian (Vocal teacher, friend of F lead)
Nichkhun- Nichkhun Horvejkl (friend of F&M lead, modelling and dance teacher)
 
Cameos (special guest in 1-3 ep)
Seohyun- Seo Juhyun (F lead's friend from distant country, YongSeo)
Yonghwa- Jung Yonghwa (Street singer, F&M lead's friend, part time bartender, YongSeo)
Ga In- Son Ga In (performer, M lead's friend, Adam couple)
Jo kwon- Jo kwon (performer, F lead's friend who gives advice, Adam couple)
EXO (performers)
 
My eyes widened at the list of the names as I read them out. We were going to use our real names! But... If there are this many characters and roles to play, how are we going to fit all of this in our schedule?
 
I took a picture of the list on my phone and sent it to Victoria, to make sure that she knows who she's playing.
 
"Ssul!" I then heard somebody from behind say.
 
I turned around and there was Yuri Unnie smiling and calling us for the ride home.
 
We then all went over to Yuri and walked to our car. Thankfully, there was no paparazzi and that it was just us members and Yuri that were there so nobody was trying to harass us or anything.
 
When we came in front of the unit, Yuri dropped us off saying that she had to go to her manager oppa to find out the schedules.
 
When we were inside the dorm, the members and I sat down onto the sofa and sat there for about 30 seconds.
 
Until squeals erupted from everyone's lips.
 
"AHHHHH!" Luna and I cried out loud, breaking the silence.
 
"OH MY GOD!" Screamed Amber and Krystal in so much disbelief they said it in English.
 
The door then opened to reveal Victoria covering her ears, smiling at us and she soon started shouting and squealing with us.
 
"Guys, guys!" Amber then said, pointing her finger out, signalling for us to do our ritual.
 
We giggled and connected our pointer finger tips and yelled, "F(x)!"
 
We were all so excited that I almost forgot two details.
 
1- I am going to work with Minho again- I am going to have to face him again.
 
2- Victoria had something to tell us.
 
"Unnie..." I said, looking at Victoria curiously, "Didn't you have something you had to tell us?"
 
By this time, everyone had become silent again, waiting for her response.
 
"Well," she started slowly, "Remember how I was with Nichkhun for WGM?"
 
"Yeah... ?" We said simultaneously, eager to know what she wanted to say.
 
"Well..." She said, looking down, "I feel a bit awkward working with him again."
 
Luna spoke up, "But why Unnie? You looked fine when you were working with him on 'Radio Star'. What's wrong now?"
 
"I may..." She started, but I cut her off.
 
"Still have feelings for Nichkhun?" I guessed. The way she looked so shy and embarrassed about what she was going to say looked like she was in love. 
 
"Ne... Sulli, how did you know?" She then said curiously, cocking her head to one side.
 
I smiled slightly and looked softly at the ground.
 
"Unnie... Well, I have to work with someone I still may have feelings for too. I'm in the same situation."
 
At this, the members' eyes were all on me, asking who and what happened.
 
"Let's take this inside my walk in wardrobe," I said, "Nobody can just barge in there while we're talking."
 
~^~
Hope you liked it~ ^^ I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I've been really busy :( I'll try to update more though :)
 
For now, Annyeong~