Chapter 1: 4 years later

Officially missing you

 

Here's the next chapter ^^ I tried to update as fast as I can ^^

By the way thank you for all the subsrcibers, commentors and upvoters! I really appreciate it and I'm especially happy because it's my first story and that it was my birthday a few days ago ^^

Now on with the fanfic!

____

Chapter 1: 4 years later

I woke up and looked around. I looked at the surroundings around me and I saw that I was on my white sheeted bed with baby pink pillows and was covered with a light blue flower printed sheet.

It was another flashback- another painful memory that was etched into my brain; one that I wanted to erase forever.

I glanced at the clock. It was 5:30 AM. At 6 I have to go out to certain schedules again.

I got up and walked towards the shower and the water.

The pitter-pattering of the water reminded me of the gloomy weather on that day.

I laughed a bittersweet laugh and ran a hand through my hair. I was thinking about this again. I can't believe that I'm still not over it after 4 years. I guess you could say that he really was my first true love.

I couldn't help but ponder if those feelings would ever leave. Those feelings will never come back. I don't love nor care for him anymore.

'Anymore'...

The bad thing was, I wasn’t so sure anymore, because Minho’s still there in my mind- and not to mention he’s also in SM.

I came out of the shower wrapped up in my towel and went into my walk in wardrobe to pick out a dress.

*knock knock*

"You can come in~" I said, fully knowing that it was one of my housemates, Yuri.

"Sulli-ah!" she called out, "Are you ready yet?"

She came into the room dressed in a black elbow-sleeve shift mini-dress and black faux suede flats (1) with her hair flowing naturally on her shoulders, slightly curling near the end. She had some foundation and light pink lip gloss on.

I shook my head and said teasingly, “Unnie, do you expect me to go out in a towel?”

Yuri laughed and replied playfully, “Of course not Ssul~”

We giggled together and went to my wardrobe to pick out the dress I was going to wear today.

I held out two dresses, on my right was a drawstring waist half placket dress (2) and on my left was a sleeveless black and white dress with a small floral print covering up the entire dress except for the hem which was fully white.

I turned to Yuri and asked, “Unnie, which one should I wear today?”

Yuri hummed decisively, putting a single finger on her chin and patting it lightly. “The one on the right I think would be best. You can pair them up with black high heels that are opened in the front.”

I smiled and thanked Yuri-Unnie for helping me pick.

“Now Ssul, go and dress up now. We can’t be late- Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim called us up and said that Onew, Minho, Siwon, Donghae and Key are there already! He says that he needs to announce something to us and we still need to pick up Krystal, Amber, Luna, Vic and Taemin! Afterwards I need to go to a press conference too, remember? HURRY UP!”

~~

30 minutes later~

Sulli and everyone else had just entered Soo Man seonsaengnim’s office and everyone was gathered to hear what he was going to say.

“Sulli, Minho, Taemin, Krystal, Luna, Onew, Key, Amber, Siwon, Yuri and Donghae… You are all going to be casted for a drama series called ‘Sweet Memories’. Sulli and Minho will be the lead characters.”

There was then a moment of silence until a chorus of voices joined to say one thing.

.

.

.

“BWO!?”

____

And that's done for this update ^^ I will update soon guys~

Phoebe out! ^^

(1).Yuri’s dress: http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/soneed-elbow-sleeve-shift-minidress/info.html/pid.1033075465

(2) Sulli’s dress: http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/stylementor-drawstring-waist-half-placket-dress/info.html/pid.1033309260