Prolouge

Officially missing you

•Prologue•

There was silence all around them in front of the intersection. All you could hear was the pattering of raindrops dropping on the bright red umbrella they were under. They had left school and were walking home together.

He looked over at the brightly smiling woman beside him and stopped abruptly. He had to say it now he thought, because he won't have another chance later. He turned to her and coughed to get her attention.

She averted her eyes from the ground to him with questionable eyes. "... We need to break up." He said, staring blankly at the girl beside her.

Her face froze in shock and then started to laugh weakly. "Oppa, you're kidding right?" He had to be kidding, he was always joking wasn't he? Please, just this once, make me believe that he's lying.

He shook his head. This was for her own good. She deserved way more than he could offer. Especially since there are guys like Taemin chasing after her- more than worthy men. Unlike himself, he thought. He needed to let go of her for her own good. Even if he loved her with all his heart.

Her eyes became blurry. She wiped her eyes but the tears kept coming. She told herself to be strong. To accept that he doesn't love her. She'll miss him of course but if he really didn't want to be with her, she couldn't stop him from leaving. Even if she loved him with all her heart.

"Minho-oppa..." She said, looking at him. She smiled faintly, "Thanks for the time we spent together. I had fun."

How could she still smile with all the tears dripping down her face? "Sulli-ah-" MinHo started, lifting his hand up slightly.

Ignoring him, she gave him an eye smile. "Annyeong MinHo-oppa!"

She then started running in the direction of her house.

MinHo muttered. "I never even got to say goodbye..."

And he went in the opposite direction.

~<^>~

All I hear is raindrops

Falling on the rooftop

Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go

Cause this pain I feel It won't go away

And today I'm officially missing you

I thought that from this heartache

I could escape

But I fronted long enough to know

There ain't no way

And today I'm officially missing you

~<^>~

 

I hope you guys liked the prolouge ^^ I hope it was good enough to satisfy you all :)

Kekeke I will make a double update next Thursday for all the viewers commentors and subscribers ^^

I hope you will look forward to reading this fanfic ^^

Annyeong~

~Phoebe :)