Recognise.

Intertwined Rollercoaster Rides.

 

KEY’s POV

Aigoo… I will never dream that this is how we meet Minho’s dongsaeng. Brave little soul, Jjong said she got this for Onew hyung, and he said hyung’s state is worst. Yahhh eotteoke? I took a glance at Minho’s dongsaeng, Minki, right? And saw that she was actually looking scared and lost. The tears flowed no more, but their tracks ruined her beautiful face.

“Minki-sshi?” I called.

“Hmm? Just call me Miki.” She replied, a little shocked.

“Do you want to… Meet your oppa?” I asked carefully, and started to bandage her forearm.

She winced a little, and bit her lips, “I don’t know…”

Just then the door burst open and Minho ran in, panting. In his eyes were shock, excitement, worry, happiness, relief, and every other feeling possible. I took a look at Miki, who looked back at Minho, holding her tears, and decided it is time I leave.

“Yah!” I broke the silence, standing up, “Who’s taking care of Onew hyung?” I walked out of the bathroom, giving Minho a pat on the back, and closed the door.

Minho ah… I’ve always seen you sitting alone in your room, eyes red and wet, thinking about your sister. Now than she’s back, cherish her, and love her like never before.

Minho’s POV

It is really her. My dongsaeng. It’s really Miki.

Memories of our past weaved in and out of my head; she was just a girl then, a little girl that always had two little plaits. Now, her hair was cut short, and she looked so different, but it is her, I know it. I can see my dongsaeng in her eyes.

As I approached her, tears started to fall on her face, and to my amazement, I felt my cheeks wet with tears as well. Not knowing what to say, I picked up the bandage that Key hyung had left unfinished, and continued bandaging her forearm. My heart started to ache at the sight of her injury, and I tried to bandage her as gentle as possible, not wanting her to feel any more pain.

Once I was done, I looked at her once again, and I lost control.