House

Intertwined Rollercoaster Rides.

“Jjong, take Miki to Key and explain, and then come help Minho on me. Taeminnie, come with me.” Onew ordered. Taemin gave him a confused look while Jonghyun a worried look, which he countered with a stern nod. As for me, I was relieved by the arrangement.

No matter how much I had yearned to see my oppa, it’s just, when I am now so close to seeing him, I don’t know how to. In fact, I don’t dare to. It’s been ten years, could he have forgotten me? Would he hate me for leaving him? Can he still recognise me? So many unanswered questions, so many doubtful thoughts, I just found my courage no more. I felt a slight tug on my left hand and I stepped into the house. SHINee’s house. Minho oppa’s house.

Onew turned into a corner and went up a flight of stairs with Taemin’s support, and I was dazedly steered in the opposite direction by Jonghyun. While Jonghyun was explaining everything to Key-sshi, I couldn’t concentrate at all. My mind was filled the memories of me and Minho oppa, and unknowingly, tears started to rush up and flow down. I felt a pair of arms on my shoulder, and I let whoever it is guide me towards a huge bathroom. A soft hand touched my face and wiped my tears away, and then held my right hand up to examine my cut.

“Aigoo… Minki-ah… this will sting okay?” I was awakening from my daze and blankly stared into a pair of unfamiliar eyes. Was he Key-sshi? And my hand began to burn. I let out a gasp of surprise and focused my thoughts and view. Key was pouring antiseptics on my arm and constantly looking up at me, worries written all over his face. I bit my lips and screwed my eyes closed, regulating my breath. My free hand grabbed the side of the bathtub I was sitting in, and I eventually let out a tiny yelp. Key then moved on to inject something that made my hand feel numb, and he worked on healing it. Determined not to see what he was doing, I looked the other direction realised how beautiful the bathroom was.