WHY THE HELL MUST I BE STUCK WITH FREAKIN SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINEE FOR ONE WHOLE MORNING?(PART 2) BUT THERE IS A GOOD POINT!

B2ST is my new neighbour?

"AISH!!! can u guys freakin go and wear some clothes? " i screamed while covering my eyes.

" huh? why is there a girl's voice in our dorm? " sungmin asked.

"because the girl is ALREADY HERE! " Heechul and SHINee shouted.
 
" BWOH?!! " the shirtless guys in the living room all screamed.

All of them ran to their room in a split second.

" Hey! I am Kim Jonghyun. You are?" that dino asked.

" I know you are Kim Jonghyun. I am " i said in a i-dont-care-who-the-heck-you-are tone.

" AND i know all of you. just that i dont care about SHINee and SuJu. Unless you guys can get B2ST here. But before that, i wont care about you guys " i added

" Well, then you must have forgotten that me and dongwoon are 91liners. i can get him here within a call. " the diva, Key smirked.

" OH YEAH! OH MY GOD! Can u get him here? " i pleaded while giving my puppy eyes.

 "Then control yourself. Throw any temper on us, i will send them home." Seems like he is signing a deal with me, huh?

 Pfffft, who cares? As long as i get to see my B2ST, everything is alright.

" OKAY! " i shouted in delight.

YAY!!!! Finally i get to see B2ST! Today is the best day of my life!

" THANKS! I SWEAR I WILL START LISTENING TO SHINEE'S SONG STARTING FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! " I bowed.

" whatever..." He pulled put his phone and dialed a number.

" Dongwoon-ah, i am bored. Can you get the boys to all come to SuJu's dorm? " Please say yes!

" Ok. You know the code, huh? "

" Okay, see ya later! "

YAY!!! I WILL GET TO SEE B2ST, FACE TO FACE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking this long to update. I really dunno how to write this story anymore. i will try to update as soon as i can. My exams are coming so i nidda study.