WHY THE HELL MUST I BE STUCK WITH THE FREAKING SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINEE FOR ONE WHOLE MORNING?!(part 1)

B2ST is my new neighbour?

We arrived at the apartment building 10 mins after the call.

I was going to go up myself, when my dad came out of the car and insisted that he bring me up.

So now we are in the lift, with him nagging me about the do's and dont's at their dorm. I was about to say ' If u worry so much, why not we go home? ' when the *ding* sound ringed, followed by the opening of the doors.

Finally i escaped from my dad, but all hell is going to break loose.

We went out of the elevator and stood outside of the dorr, wanting to knock but decided not.

" erm, i think it's time for me to go, huh? " my dad asked.

" yeah. SO BYE!!!" i pushed him back into the elevator.

I turn away from the lift and slowly walk towards the door, hesitating whether to knock on the door.
 

in the end, I knocked on the door. The moment after I knock, I could hear screams like ' can someone open the door ? I'm busy ' The door soon opened, revealing a pissed Heechul . " I thought u guys know the code ? Why knock ? Eh, u are not shinee, who are you? Another fan? Pffftttt bye! We are not in the mood to sign autographs. BYE! " he waved me off.

" I AM NOT A ELF! Mr Lee asked me to have breakfast with u guys! AND I DISLIKE THE IDEA BCOS U ARE SUJU AND THERE WILL BE SHINEE! "

" WOW! FIrst time hearing a girl saying she dislike SUJU and SHINee in front of SUJU's dorm! " a voice said from behind me

I turned around and guess who i saw? MR KIM JONGHYUN! Well, it's true that he looks like a dino.

" Whatever... Come on in. " heechul step aside for us to go in.

I went in first and my jaws literally dropped to the ground. BECAUSE MR CHOI SIWON DECIDED TO WALK AROUND THE DORM SHIRTLESS!

And the others are all shirtless as well. I know many people will say how blessed i am to see Super Junior shirtless but wanna try seeing 11 guys shirtless?

You will never love the idea of it.