Meeting Lee Soo Man and maybe some... SM artistes?

B2ST is my new neighbour?

Your POV

I woke up early that morning, to dress up. Because i can take hours to search through a wardrode and now suitcases?

It will be even longer, of course!

Hours after i woke up, my parents woke up too, to find my room in a big mess!

" DEAR! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THIS ROOM? DID A TORNADO MAKE THIS? " My mom's voice pierced through my ears. i swear if this isnt morning, people would already have come knocking on the door scolding us.

" Errr.. no.... i-it w-w-wa-wa-was m-m-me " i shuttered.

" WHAT?! AISH! CLEAN EVERYTHING UP AND GET READY! WE'RE GNG FOR BREAKFAST WITH MR. LEE SOO MAN! "

" Yes mom! " i saluted

Half an hour later...

" my dad called

" Yes, Appa? " i shouted from my room.

" Are u done yet? We've already waited for half an hour! "

" FIVE MORE MINUTES! " i quickly picked everything i need and put into a bag, and i left my room.

" I'M DONE! " i screamed on the way down the hallway.

" GOOD! Let's go" i hooked arms with my mom and dad and left the apartment.

One hour later....

We arrived at SM Entertainment.

" UMMA! APPA! Why are we here? At SM entertainment??? " i questioned suspiciously.

" Errrr..... Mr Lee wanted a private breakfast with us. So Mr Lee said he will get ur favourite SM group to have breakfast with you. "

" Your daughter, me does not like any SM group. I love BEAST! They are from CUBE! " i protest

" Mr Lee said you have no choice. He will put you with any group if you don't choose. " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

" FINE! Let him pick! BEAST IS BETTER THAN ANY GROUP! "

My dad phoned Mr Lee.

" ERRRR...Mr Lee say you will have breakfast with either Shinee or Suju. Or both. "

" AISH! anything! I don't care! They are not Beast!' i muttered.

" Ok. Let me send you to their dorm then. "

i hopped onto the car and my dad drove off.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk's and Onew's handphone ringed and it showed MR LEE SOO MAN big on the screen.

Their eyes widened and quickly answered the phone.

" Leeteuk, I will send a girl to your dorm now. She is the daughter of my Favourite assistant. YOUR task is to WAKE EVERYONE UP! RIGHT NOW!"

" YES SIR! " lee teuk saluted in a daze.

" ONEW! WAKE EVERYONE UP AND GATHER AT SUJU'S DORM! RIGHT NOW! AND NO DREAMING OR TALKING ABOUT CHICKEN IN FRONT OF HER! "

" YES SIR! CHICKENN!!!" Onew saluted.

The two leaders ended the call and went on to carry out their task.



______________________________________________________________

I'm tired, depressed and pissed.

tired bcos it's 2.30 in the morning! and i have church later!

depressed bcos of the news of junhyung and yeah... dating.

Pissed bcos i couldnt go to beast fanmeet in singapore todae.

but i'm happy they are still in singapore!