My parent's apartment

B2ST is my new neighbour?

We reached my parent's apartment within half an hour.

I took my ten luggages and walked into the buliding with my parents leading.

We took the elevator and arrived in front of the apartment.

We went in and i felt my jaws were on the ground. IT WAS WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL!

You could see the whole of Seoul if you stand at the balcony!

Ok, i half expected that, since my father was the right-hand man of SM Entertainment chairman, Lee Soo Man.

I guess you guys know who is Lee Soo Man, right?

If you don't know who he is, thn i can only say you are a countrybum.

HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN SOUTH KOREA'S ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.

Well, I saw something i didn't expect to see! AND IT WAS THE BEDROOMS!

It is super duper BIG! The biggest room is about the size of a hotel suite, and even the smallest bedroom is the size of a classroom.

IT IS TOTAL LUXURY TO LIVE HERE!

Just then, my mum popped out of nowhere and said " dear, are you sure you wanna live alone? You see, this house is big enough for ten more people to live! "

" no thanks. i wanna be independent and not rely on you and appa. And i wanna make new friends so i can forget those y classmates of mine. "

" Ok fine. Sleep now. It's late. We need to get up early tomorrow. Mr Lee wants to have breakfast with us."

" Goodnight umma. good night appa" i gave my parents a peck on the cheek and went to check out my room for tonight.

As expected, my parents took the biggest room and i will have the medium-sized room. The smallest room will be the study.

To my amazement, my room had the walk-in wardrobe and it is freakin BIG! OH GREAT, I KIND OF REGRET REJECTING MY MUM'S OFFER TO STAY WITH THEM!

But thinking of staying on my own, i gave up this feeling.

OMG! I should sleep now so i can wake up early to have breakfast with Lee Soo Man himself!

Will i be able to meet some SM artistes? Shinee? TVXQ? SUPER JUNIOR? B2ST?? WAIT B2ST is from CUBE!

OK! I better sleep now if not umma will kill me if i wake up late tomorrow!

___________________________________________

WOW! this chap is so crappy! mianhei! *bows*

oh god! school starts in three days? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I WILL START WRITING TMR AND MAYBE UPDATE ON MON? i will try...

i dun wanna go back to suffer those lessons from the MR CHEW! oh my! that old man!

sorry for the crappy chap and my complaints :(