Precious Angel

Tied By A Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hello? Yoong, I have something to tell you personally. Can you leave now at the hospital and immediately go here at our house?"

 

"Oppa, what's the matter?"

 

"Yoong, please. I need you here."

 

"Since it's Monday and almost lunch time, okay I will take my leave and go there immediately. You sound so persistent and worried. What happened oppa? Are you sick?"

 

"Come on, I won't tell it over the phone. Just come here quickly."

 

He hangs up. That Donghae is really something. They lived life as if they are strangers and now what? He needs her? Does she his robot? But his tone sounds worried and serious. Maybe he's sick and can't bother his personal butler. But why her? Though she is his 'wife', they are not close to each other. 

 

"Minho, I need to leave right now. I need to settle an urgent thing." He is her doctor friend in the hospital. He's also a paediatrician.

 

"Noona, where are you going?"

 

"Donghae oppa, he needs me."

 

"Am I hearing you clear? Donghae hyung? The cold prince needs you and why?"

 

"I don't know, he seems very desperate. He didn't tell me anything but beg me to come to our house immediately."

 

"Okay, drive safely."

 

In less than fourty minutes, Yoona is at the gate of their house. But Donghae’s car is there which means Butler Kim is around him at the moment but why on earth happened on him that he needs her right now?

 

"Ms. Yoona, you're here."

 

"Oh hello, Butler Kim. Where is young master?"

 

"He's upstairs fixing something. There’s a problem."

 

“What problem?” Then she saw Donghae walking down the stairs still wearing that expensive and breathtaking Armani. How come he still looks very handsome despite his dishevelled hair? 

 

"Good thing you are here. We need to talk."

 

"This early? It must be something important. What is it?"

 

They sat on the couch and she faces him with questioning eyes. Their close proximity makes her intoxicated by his manly scent. She was almost faint with the sheer scent of masculinity.

 

"I found a baby."

 

"A baby? What are you talking about?"

 

"Yoong, listen to me. I found a baby this morning in front of the gate. Look, I didn't even go to my office today b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter