Forgive Me, My Wife

Tied By A Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoona-ah, I’m sorry for what I said. Look, I am so confused and afraid about the situation. You want the baby, that’s fine with me. Having a baby requires a big responsibility; I don’t want our life to change just because of a baby.” Yoona is in the parking lot when Donghae found her. She’s crying as he can see her sobbing uncontrollably.

 

“You don’t want her, isn’t it oppa?”

 

“You’re wrong. The moment when I saw her in front of the gate, I like her. I am just hesitant and afraid of the consequences.”

 

“We will help each other, Donghae oppa. I know this decision might be crazy but I want to give it a try. I cannot totally adopt her if the ‘Father’ part in the registry is blank. I already discussed this matter with our lawyer. They told me that Eunji will officially and legally be ours soon. So I expect your support, oppa.”

 

“But we need to tell this to our parents.”

 

“I already informed them a moment ago. When appa leaved your office, I had informed him.”

 

“Wait, you leave Eunji alone with the maid?”

 

“You sounded like I abandoned her for good. I am not cruel person to get rid of a child, isn’t it?” Yoona said, sarcastic.

 

“Yah! You need to go back.  Maybe she’s looking for her eomma.”

 

“You too, oppa. Come back home because Eunji can’t wait to see her appa.” Donghae could feel his heart runs in summersault. He agrees to Yoona because he needs her approval to acquire the resort island in Gwang-ju.

 

Sorry Eunji, I think I am not as ready as your eomma but please give appa time. 

 

Yoona entered the house with a smile plastered on her face. She hoped that Eunji’s presence in their life will make her and Donghae not awkward anymore. She immediately walking upstairs and seen Mrs. Hana, her personal maid is carrying Eunji in her arms. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter