His Unrequited Crush

Tied By A Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was summer of the year 2007 when Donghae has his unrequited crush. The girl is younger than him, smart, elegant and lovely. He had been part of the school band back then, he was a vocalist and they always performed in every festival of the school. He can remember the time that girls keep on giving him cookies, roses, cakes and even bears. Unfortunately, he never had the change to know her personally.

 

She’s simple and humble too. She behaves well and never been rude to others and that makes Donghae likes her even more. Then, he decided to tell her what he felt but unfortunately, she went overseas. It was so hard to forget her and he decided to become more arrogant towards girl due to heartbroken.

 

Then six years later, the girl appeared in front of him again, grown and much prettier than before. Fate really play it’s game when his parents announced that he’ll be marrying Im Yoona, the unrequited love that he never thought would meet again. Treating her as stranger in their marriage is his form of defence mechanism. He is still a young timid boy who doesn’t have the courage to say that he likes her.

 

“Come on Donghae. It’s just a simple matter, no big deal. Think about your company in Gwang-ju.” He convincing himself that he can forget what he saw earlier. Seeing Yoona wearing a simple dress, she still looks like a goddess. Thinking about the incident just now, he needs a cold shower tonight.

 

You’re driving me crazy, Yoona.

 

The soft and cold sensation of the water makes Donghae cold down a bit but the moment he close his eyes, all he can see is Yoona. This is really giving him headache. He turns off the shower and went outside, wear his shirt before going out to get a drink from the fridge.

 

He then saw Yoona outside the door of the guest room, as he walk towards her, he can see that she’s fixing her dress.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter