[Woohyun Imagine] Part 10 {LAST ONE}

INFINITE Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Woohyun finally arrived at Jeju Island. Dongwoo called him and told him the address and the workplace that you work at.) Woohyun: I hope she’s here. (Woohyun went into the restaurant where you work and he sat down waiting for you. A lady went to him.) Lady: Hello, May I help you with anything? Woohyun: I’m here to see Han Nana. Is she here? Lady: ah, no. She took today off to do some personal stuff. Woohyun: ah, okay. Lady: is that all? Woohyun: yes. (Woohyun stood up and ran to who knows where. He followed what he remembers.) *FLASHBACK* You: oppa! I want to be by the beach so I will feel relax and nothing to bother me. Woohyun: why? You: Because beach is a symbol of peace and quiet. No stress, no nothing, just peace and quiet. *END OF FLASHBACK* Woohyun: please be there. (You were sitting on the sand looking at the beautiful beach view. You took a deep breath to smell the breeze.) You: It feels nice for a day off. Woohyun: it does, doesn’t it? (You turn around not knowing expect that Woohyun would be here right now.) You: Woohyun oppa? Woohyun: yes, this is not a dream. You: Why are you here? Didn’t I tell you that Hyomin is yours? Woohyun: yes you did. But…she’s not. (you walked away but he grabbed your wrist.)

You: Let me go!

Woohyun: *smile* my star.

(you were shocked because only one person called you that and that person is no else but Nam Woohyun.)

you: what?

Woohyun: my be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter