[Hoya Imagine] Part 1

INFINITE Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*At the market*

 

You: yes! Eomma and appa will be so happy that I bought their favorite food! (you were walking around since you got paid today and you wanted to make dinner for your lovely parents until you received a call) Yumi: _______ah, tell eomma and appa that I have some important errands to do and it’ll take a while. You: how long? Yumi: almost a year. You: WHAT! Why? Yumi: I don’t know. Just let them know. You: araso. (you hang up the phone and walk home happily. Meanwhile, Yumi was packing her clothes) Yumi: I must hide! What did I bring myself to? (Yumi packed her clothes and ran away from her town and escape) *FLASHBACK* Hoya: jagiya!!!! Hobaby is bac---what is this! (Yumi was kissing a guy and she saw Hoya and pushed him away) Yumi: o-oppa..it isn’t what you think! Hoya: who are you? Guy: I’m sorry but she suddenly---- Hoya: whatever! We’re over! Yumi: oppa! (Hoya quickly ran away from the house and drove to his house) Yumi: what did I just do? (Yumi’s phone ranged and she checked her text message) Hoya: better watch out! I’ll be hunting you down! Yumi: no…I have to hide… *END OF FLASHBACK* Yumi: I’m sorry eomma and appa..and ______ah… *Next Day* You: eomma, appa! I’ll be back tonight! Mom: okay, be careful on your way. Dad: have fun. You: okay! (you locked the door and on your way to work. There was a car on the side and he open the window and looked at you) Hoya: time for my revenge.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter