[Woohyun Imagine] Part 5

INFINITE Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Woohyun and Hyomin were dating after their small café date. Of course, you were very depressed and sad, even Woohyun noticed but you kept telling him that you were so stressed from homework because you were behind. But that was a lie.) You: *sighs* oppa…

 

Dongwoo: yes?

 

You: I miss him so much that I don’t even know what to do. All I’m doing is avoiding him but he doesn’t notice like before. Dongwoo: Do you love him that much?

You: I love him too much but I'll let him go for his happiness.

Dongwoo: Are you sure?

(you hesitated and closed your eyes with the pain of your heart)

you: y-yes.

(Woohyun heard what you said and he felt his heart broken and he doesn't know why he felt so sad when he heard those words from you.)

Woohyun: _______ah, who are you to me? You're not just my best friend but someone special.

 

(You heard a voice but when you looked at that direction. No one was there because Woohyun was hiding from you and Dongwoo.)

 

Woohyun: Nana, I’ll find out who you really are to me.

 

(Woohyun arrived and went to his room to find out who you really are. He found a diary and it was from you. He felt his heart beat and he held his chest, wondering why it was beating fast.)

 

Woohyun: Han Nana, were you someone I love in the past?

 

(Woohyun felt his head bursting so he fell onto the ground with a picture next to him. He took out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter