[Sungyeol Imagine] Part 9

INFINITE Imagine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(you took out the letter of resignation to leave your job NOT because you want to but because you needed time and space. You’ve been working here for about three months. You were still hesitating until Sungyeol grabbed your letter.) Sungyeol: what are you doing? You: I’m quitting this job. Give it back. (you were about to grab it but Sungyeol took it away and ripped it.) You: oppa! What are you doing! (You hit Sungyeol’s chest but he grabbed your wrist and glared at you.) Sungyeol: what are you doing? You: you wouldn’t understand. Let go. (you tried to break off from his grip but he tighten it. It was hurting you but you bear the pain.) Sungyeol: Why are you doing this? You: Because I don’t want to be a wife of a murderer who killed my parents. Besides, you may not be the oppa I used to know. Sungyeol: what? You: you belong to Luna anyways, she loves you. I’ll let you go so you both can be happy. Sungyeol: _____ah. You: I have something to do, please leave your work here. Since you rip my resignation letter, I’ll stay but I’ll keep my distance. (you walked away from him with tears falling down. You didn’t know what to do because everything suddenly came out of nowhere and you weren’t prepared to face it.) You: mian-hae oppa…mian-hae… *FLASHBACK* (After you’ve read the letter, your tears were falling down from your father’s words.) You: Sir, what should I do? Father: You are under my care and your father wants you to be with my son.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter