Grumpiness, Odd behavior, and new friends?

School, Foreign students, & A new presence in life.

Tao woke up earlier than expected, but to his surprise, Kris was already up. After Tao got ready he noticed Kris getting ready to head to school. Tao smiled at Kris gently.

"you're leaving quite early."

"I always do."

"Alright, well I guess i'll get ready then."

"I'm going by myself. I already know the way so I don't need to walk to school with you anymore."

Tao widened his eyes in surprise at Kris's sudden behavior. What the hell? Why is he suddenly all grumpy again? Tao just sat there in confusion as Kris left. Okay then..

Shortly after, Tao was ready and he left to school. Once again, he met up with Xiumin and Chen. Xiumin was happy again and Chen seemed to be quite tired. Xiumin looked at Tao's expression and decided to question him. "What's wrong?"

"Kris is being grumpy again and I have no clue why." Xiumin nodded.

"Yeah, he always acts cheerful after we win a football game. After that, he's back to his normal self. Only people he's really close to get to witness his happy side when he hasn't played football. I don't know why he acts so cold around other people but he just does." Tao thought about it for a while. He also wondered why Kris was like that. Did he have a bad past? Is it just his personality? Does he not like most people?

Everytime something different happened that involved Kris, Tao's mind would flood with questions and it really bothered him. "Anyways...Why are you so tired Chen? Did you stay up last night?" Chen nodded in reply. "Yeah...I heard some people fighting last night near my house."

Fighting?

"Wait, what time was it when the fight started?" Tao asked with curiousity.

"Around 9:30pm? Why?"

No..It couldn't be. No..stupid thoughts...

Tao just shook it off and smiled at Chen. "That must have been pretty interesting though haha."

"Yeah, I guess. Although there was a lot of screams and grunts." Tao squinted his eyes a bit at the thought of hearing such noises during night while you're trying to sleep. It would be pretty scary considering it was right by Xiumin and Chen's house. "Do you know anything about that fight, Xiumin?" 

Xiumin jumped slightly. "Uh..No haha.." Xiumin walked ahead of Tao and Chen which the two boys thought was quite odd. Tao just shrugged and continued walking to school. When they got there, they heard girls worrying and saying things such as "Oh my god! What happened to our baby?" and "Our poor Kris. Who ever did this is going to die!"

Tao just rolled his eyes at all the students who were being so protective of someone as cold as him. Tao really hated popular kids. Xiumin was probably the only popular kid that Tao didn't hate. Tao learned to hate popular kids because they've always hated him for being the dorky type and he always found popular kids to be rude and stuck up. 

-

Tao headed to his classroom and saw Kris already sitting there, staring out the window as usual. Tao never understood why Kris looked out the window all the time but he kind of assumed that it was Kris's way of thinking about things, kind of the way Tao does ; especially when he heard about his family moving out of China and into South Korea. 

"Yuck. These people just make me not want to hear anymore." Chen laughed a little at Tao's statement but nodded in agreement. Everyone in the classroom was still complaining about Kris having scratches and it sickened Tao. Kris didn't seem too amused by it either. 

-

Throughout classes, Tao couldn't help but to think about Xiumin's odd behavior earlier ; It just wasn't like him at all. Tao just shrugged it off and soon enough it was lunch. Instead of eating with the others, he sneaked over to the practice room. It was empty much to Tao's happiness. He wanted to dance without people seeing him.

As he looked through the music, he spotted History by EXO. He loved that song and he was happy that he would be able to dance to it. He started to sing along to the music as he danced. He put every effort he could as he danced the chorus, but he also danced greatly during the whole song. When he finished he collapsed on the ground and smiled to himself.

Suddenly he heard clapping. Tao widened his eyes but sighed in relief as he saw Chen and Xiumin. "You did great!" Xiumin cheered. Chen just smiled and gave Tao a thumbs up. Suddenly, Xiumin started to dance to A-JAX's "Insane" and started to sing along with the chorus. "Michyeoga gagagagaga, Michyeoga!" Tao just shook his head and laughed as he remembered Xiumin getting so happy whenever Tao's ringtone would go off. 

-

The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go home. Tao sighed in relief as he got out of his classroom and headed outside into the fresh air. He just wanted to get home as quick as he could so that he would be able to rest. As he was walking, someone stood in front of him. He looked up only to see the girl he had encountered on his first day of school. 

She pressed her pointer finger roughly on Tao's forehead and laughed when Tao rubbed his forehead. "Yah, you think you can just hang around our precious Xiumin? Not only that, but you also sat with them at lunch? Ha, who do you think you are?" She growled. Tao glared at her and decided to keep his mouth shut. 

She grabbed Tao by the collar and pushed him to the ground roughly. He felt a sharp pain on his tail bone as he hit the ground. She stomped her foot onto Tao's chest and kept him down on the ground. "Stay away from them, got it?" The women and her friends just walked away, throwing rude insults about him. Tao got up and wiped his shirt before blowing the hair out of his face and heading home.

-

His parents were working a little late that night so when he arrived home, no one was there but him. Tao was surprised that Kris didn't come yet but who knows, maybe he was out with his friends. Tao sighed and threw his bag on the ground while flopping on the couch lazily. He rubbed his temples gently at the thought that he had to study for mathematics tonight. "I'll just go out for a bit and then i'll study." Tao nodded at his own statement and decided to go into town for a bit.

He put on a regular black hoodie with white stripes and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black and white skateboarding shoes. Tao was debating wether to take off his glasses or not but he just decided to keep them on. As he walked out, he noticed that it was a bit darker than it was when he was walking home. 

After about 15 minutes of walking, he felt something wet fall on him. And then another. Rain...

Tao smiled a little, although the rain drops being on his glasses were annoying so he took them off. He squinted a little at the sudden change in vision. It felt sort of nice to not have glasses on though because it wasn't as heavy on the face when they were off. Tao headed down a pathway which lead to an old park with fairly nice swings. 

Tao was swinging on the swing until he heard six men come up to him. He noticed the uniforms and realized that they were from his school. They seemed to be in the popular groups of the school. As the six boys walked up to Tao, the leader smirked. "Well well, look what we have here. The new guy."

"What do you want?" Tao growled. 

"You know, you have quite attractive features. I guess it was your glasses hiding them, huh?" Tao gave the guy a weird look before looking down a little. "My name is Bang Yongguk or..you know..Yongguk." The boy held out his hand to Tao and smiled. Tao was a bit surprised but shook Yongguk's hand. 

"M-my name is Tao." Yongguk smiled and put an arm around Tao's shoulder. "Why don't we head to a coffee shop and get out of this rain?" Tao nodded and smile a little. I like this guy. He's nice, handsome, and cool. 

-

Yongguk and his friends had showed him around a bit more as they were heading to the coffee shop. All of the guys introduced themselves to Tao. Their names were Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan, Jong Up, and of course, Yongguk. 

Yongguk smiled and pulled out a chair for Tao. Tao smiled back and quietly sat down. A waitress walked over and smiled at the 7 boys. "Is there anything you boys want?"

Yongguk looked at everyone and they didn't seem to want anything. Yongguk turned to Tao. "Are you ordering anything?"

"I have no money.." Tao said awkwardly.

"It's fine. I'll buy you a drink." Yongguk smiled. 

"I-it's alright." Tao tried to refuse the money but Yongguk bought him coffee anyways. Tao smiled a bit at how polite and nice Yongguk was being. 

Michyeoga gagagagaga, Michyeoga~

"Hello? Mom? I'm with friends right n- Okay. Why? F-fine. I'll ask them." Tao covered the phone for a moment. "My mom wants to know if you guys would like to come over for dinner.." 

"That would be awesome!" Daehyun smiled. The rest of the boys nodded.

"Okay. They said that they'll come. There is six. No we can wa- Fine... Bye.." 

Tao sighed. "My mom said she'll pick us up.." 

"Why?" Yongguk questioned. Tao just shrugged and took a sip of his coffee. After 10 minutes, Tao's mom arrived with the van. The boys got in the van and sat there awkwardly. When they got there, Tao's father was already making supper. The boys sat down at the table.

-

Right as supper was ready, Kris walked in. He heard some talking so he walked into the kitchen curiously. He stopped and glared as soon as he saw who was in there. Yongguk, That bastard!

Yongguk turned to Kris and smirked. "Well, if it isn't Kris." Tao looked at the two boys curiously. 

"Why is he here?!" Kris half shouted. 

"We were just having dinner with our lovely friend here." Yongguk smirked and put his arm around Tao's shoulder. Kris glared at Yongguk before storming off into Tao's room.

What the hell is going on?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update guysD: I was gone to my friend's house for a while lol. It's shortD: And there might be a lot of errors so i'm sorryT^T What do you guys think will happen?:D Thank you for reading, subscribing, or commenting!:D