41-- 6+6=12

Who Are You?

"I can't believe you're finally here!" I squeal "I can't believe you made it!"

"I can't believe it either." Kris laughs and he pulls me in to a big hug, rocking side to side to the rhythm of our laughter.

"Group hug!" Shouts Luhan and before I know it we're all in one massive huddle with Sujin squashed and giggling my by side.

Finally we all break away laughing and I find myself wiping happy tears from my eyes.

"I just can't believe it," I say softly, beaming at them all. "You're all here."

"Well you'd better start believing it," Jongdae smiles, ruffling my hair.

"And hopefully you won't start regretting it," Minseok winks.

"Regretting it? I don't think so," I laugh.

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure," Kris says ruefully. "They can be quite a hand full."

"They're like kids," Yixing says, eyes wide and true, "I have to go around fixing everyone's bruises when they get hurt."

"When you say they...?" Sujin begins.

"The main culprits are Luhan and Minseok," Tao says and Luhan's mouth falls open in shock.

"Me?!" He protests, "I'm the second oldest here. I admit that sometimes Minseok acts childish-"

"Don't even try it!" Minseok holds his hand up. "Luhan has the mental age of a four year old-"

"Yah baozi are you having fun telling these lies-"

"Don't call me Baozi in public, remember I told you not to-"

"Baozi baozi baozi baozi b-"

And with a swift movement, Kris clamps his hand over Luhan's mouth, ceasing the flow of words. Luhan seems to remember where he is and turns to Sujin and I with wide eyes. Simultaneously he and Minseok break out in to sheepish smiles.

"I think you see what we mean now?" Jongdae says with his beautiful smile.

"Don't worry we can handle it!" I say breezily.

"Wait until we meet up with the rest of the guys," Luhan winks, "Then we'll see if you can handle it."

Suddenly I picture all of them; all twelve of them standing together side by side walking down the street. Twelve stunning guys. I'm already feeling hot just thinking about that potentially amazing sight.

"Right we need to get going," Sujin says, "We don't want to leave Hyoyeon waiting for too long."

"It feels great to be back at home," Minseok says softly, looking around as we begin to walk through the airport.

"I'm glad," I say "I'm going to make this a memorable three weeks."

Minseok looks at me and shakes his head in wonder,

"You're almost too good to be true." He says.

"I've said the same thing many times," Kris laughs, shaking his head.

"Come on guys, I'm just doing what a lot of people who have some extra money do."

"Extra money?" Sujin says, "Is that what they're calling millions these days?"

"Hey Sujin," Luhan suddenly calls out, "You're Han Sujin. Sehun's told me all about you."

"Really?" His words have turned her cheeks to flames of blushing red.

"Yeah, does he still look the same? Because I don't know how he managed to get such a pretty girl."

"Behave yourself Luhan." Jongdae rolls his eyes.

"Five minutes on Korean soil and you're trying to steal Sehun's girl?" Tao laughs.

"What can I say, I move fast," Luhan winks. "I'm just joking and anyway I couldn't steal her even if I wanted to, look how she is when we mention Sehun's name."

"You should see how they are when they're actually together," I smirk and Sujin punches my arm.

"As long as you're looking after my Sehunnie's heart," Luhan says.

"Of course," Sujin says immediately. "He's told me all about you too."

Luhan's face breaks out in to a bright smile.

"Really? What did he say about me?"

"You look a bit overwhelmed." Kris says quietly, bringing my focus over to him.

"I am," I admit, "But it's an amazing feeling. I'm just so happy everything has worked out."

"Things happen so fast too," Kris runs a hand through his hair, "I remember our first phone conversation like it happened an hour ago."

"You must have thought I was crazy." I laugh.

"Was? Hey don't think you've escaped the crazy label, if you're hanging around with Kai you must have some crazy in you."

At the mere mention of his name my spirits sink a little. His name is enough to cause a stir of longing in my stomach. Kris notices my downcast look and sighs.

"Kai will understand," He says, "Trust me I'll make him see sense. Once he sees us everything will become clear and he'll be begging for forgiveness."

"Somehow I don't think that will happen." I try and say lightly.

"Was it that bad?" Kris asks, looking at me carefully, "The argument."

All I can do is nod.

All of a sudden I feel a soft hand slip into mine and squeeze it tight.

"Don't worry," Yixing says. He has such a sweet voice that carefully navigates itself around the unfamiliar Korean words. "Even though everything seems sad right now they will work out. So be patient and try and be happy while you wait."

I look at Yixing and smile, squeezing his hand in return.

"Thanks Yixing I really needed that."

He smiles, that cute dimple making an appearance.

We make it out if the airport and in to the wintery sunshine.

"Ah can you smell that Korean air," Jongdae takes a big sniff.

"There's Hyoyeon," Sujin says pointing to the white can parked not too far away.

"Who's Hyoyeon?" Kris says.

"Our transportation for today. She's Sujin's dance teacher so she offered to use her minibus to drive us around for today.

"She's a dancer?" Tao says interestedly.

"Yeah and she's single," Sujin says quickly, winking at Tao. He ducks his head, blushing.

"You made it!" Hyoyeon says happily.

"Just about." I smile.

"Hello you must be Hyoyeon." Kris says, treating her to a winning smile. "Thank you so much for offering to drive us around today. It means a lot."

"Oh don't worry about it, I like adventures." Hyoyeon smiles. "Right we’d better get going; we're on a tight schedule."

We all pile in to the van and I end up sitting in between Luhan and Jongdae.

"You know where we're going right?" I ask as Hyoyeon starts the engine. She nods and smiles in the wing mirror.

"Where are we going?" Kris asks but I shake my head and tap my nose.

"Wait and see."

"Should we be scared?" Luhan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Very," I joke, sticking my tongue out.

It takes forty five minutes to get to Gangnam. As we sit in the late afternoon traffic, the boys are silently peering out the window. Kris is giving me suspicious looks in the wing mirror.

Finally we pull up outside The Golden Lion. Luhan gives a low whistle and there are gasps and 'woah's from everyone else.

"Is this..." Xiumin breathes.

"Yep this is where you'll be staying for the next three weeks." I smile brightly.

"You cannot be serious." Kris says slowly.

"Ara you really didn't need to book a place like this for us." Chen says, looking at me in shock.

"Could you guys do me a favour and just allow me to spoil you for three short weeks of your life. Please." I say. "It makes me happy to do things like this for people."

"How will we ever make it up to you?" Yixing wonders.

"Getting out of the van would be a start." I say sweetly.

The boys give shaky laughs, still in shock. Hyoyeon opens the van doors and the boys collect their suitcases and bags from the boot.

"Nice choice Ara," Sujin says, nudging my arm as we climb the marble steps, "This must be one of the best hotels in Gangnam."

"Yeah Yunho recommended it." I say.

"Oh no that's okay I can-" I hear Yixing saying. I turn round; several doormen have come to take the suitcases off the boys to carry upstairs.

"Ara," Sujin tugs me back around. The hotel manager is hurrying towards us with a bright smile on his face.

"Ah great you've arrived." The manger says. "Please allow the doormen to carry your suitcases straight to your rooms."

I turn to Kris and he nods slowly looking dazed.

"Yeah...Yeah if that's what..."

We all enter the hotel and there are yet more gasps. Tao's eyes are wide and in awe of the luxury surroundings.

The manager hands me a card.

"This is my personal number," He says, "If there's anything you need or any problem; please do not hesitate to call me."

"Thanks a lot," I smile. He then produces three room cards and I motion that he should hand them to Kris.

"These are the cards to your rooms which are located on the second floor. I hope you will find them satisfactory."

"Satisfactory? I think they'll be more than satisfactory," Luhan says, his eyes gazing at the chandeliers decorating the ceiling.

I thank the manger again and he leaves with a low bow.

"We have about half an hour then we need to leave to meet Suho and the rest," I say peering at my watch. "Sorry everything seems so rushed; you guys probably wanted to rest after your flight."

"Don't even think about apologizing." Kris says, and the boys murmur various things in agreement. "Seriously we can't thank you enough Ara." Minseok says earnestly.

"Are you even real?" Yixing asks, quite seriously it seems.

"It seems like you're our Guardian Angel" Jongdae smiles, "Doing all these things for us when you've never even met us."

"Guardian angel is my part time job," I smile, leading the way across the polished floor.

We reach the second floor. The corridor has thick plush carpet that muffles our footfalls into complete silence.

"Here we are." Kris says, coming to a halt outside an oak door numbered 18. "Right who is sharing rooms? Let's quickly decide."

Jongdae slings an arm around Yixing's neck. Luhan nudges Minseok who rolls his eyes with a smile. Tao nudges closer to Kris.

"Sorted!" Sujin claps her hands and Kris distributes the room cards.

"Let's aim to be back out here in 15 minutes." Kris says, disappearing inside.

"If not we'll leave without you." Sujin warns.

"Aye aye captain!" Xiumin says before him and Luhan disappear into their room. Chen opens his door and pulls Yixing inside.

"Want to take a look at the rooms?" Tao asks us, holding the door open. Sujin and I peer through the opening of the door in to the room. It certainly looks very lavish with the same plush carpet as the hallway. As I'm staring at the coffee table filled with complimentary gifts, a shirtless Kris walks by, towel slung found his neck. He pulls it off and rubs his wet hair briskly. When he turns towards the open doorway my eyes are greeted by the sight of water droplets racing down his toned chest and snaking alongside the veins on his arms.

"Oh are you both coming in too?" He smiles.

I look at Sujin and she looks at me, our wide eyes reflected in each other's expression.

Gulp.

 

Twenty minutes later and we're all back in the van, ready to go. I check my phone to see a message from Chanyeol to say they are all at the jazz club- Kai included.

"Perfect!" I sing happily. "It looks like everything may go directly to plan after all."

"So how are you planning to actually break the surprise?" Hyoyeon asks as we drive along.

"Uhh…Well I was planning to just walk in with them." I shrug.

"Simple but effective," Sujin shrugs.

"Hopefully none of them will collapse from the utter shock of it," Jongdae says.

"Hopefully not, even though I think I would collapse if my friends from another country suddenly appeared." I laugh.

"Do you have any friends in other countries?" Kris asks interestedly.

"Why? Planning to bring them over to Korea to surprise me?" I say catching him right out. He 'humphs' and sticks his tongue out.

"I'm so excited," Tao smiles and Yixing nods vigorously in excitement.

"I can already imagine their faces." Minseok says.

"I love surprises." Luhan sighs happily.

The sun is beginning to set, tucking itself in to the horizon. Bright lights and signs flash by. People getting ready to dance the night away weave their way in-between cars in the traffic.

In no time at all we reach the jazz club.  Hyoyeon parks on a side street just in case any of the boys are hanging out on the street and see us prematurely.

For a moment there's silence in the van.

"Are you guys ready?" I say, a bit shakily. Six bright and eager faces nod at me. Hyoyeon opens the van doors and we all depart. Sujin grabs my hand.

"Right I'm going to go a little bit ahead and check that they're all in there." I say. Just as I'm about to turn away, Luhan throws his arms around me in a hug.

"Thank you." He says quietly. "From all of us."

"From the bottom of our hearts." Yixing adds.

"You're going to make me cry," I half laugh, moved by the grateful and excited expressions on each of their faces.

"No time for crying yet," Sujin grins, "First we have a surprise to reveal."

I nod and smile at everyone before turning away. I carefully approach the jazz club and peer through the window.

All the boys are gathered near the stage, I note with a sigh of relief.  Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are on stage singing it seems. Chanyeol and Sehun are fiddling with the microphone. Suho is sweeping the floor by the kitchen and Kai...Kai is sitting down on the chair, I can see his familiar dark messy hair and as I'm watching he runs a hand through it.

"Excuse me." Says a voice.

I turn around. A pizza delivery man is peering up at the jazz club.

"Pizza order?" I ask.

"Yeah for eight pizzas?" The man replies.

An idea forms in my head and I quickly take out the money for the pizzas and pass it to him. Carefully he loads the pizza boxes in to my arms, makes sure they're steady and then bows and dries away.

I stagger my way back to where Kris and the rest are.

"Uhh Ara? Where did you get pizza from?" Jongdae asks, hastily relieving me of some of the boxes.

"The guys ordered pizza." I say breathlessly. "So this is how we're going to reveal the surprise. Sujin and I will go in first and then you guys follow with the pizza boxes."

"Uhm okay..." Kris laughs. All the boys take a pizza box each and Hyoyeon and Sujin carry the last two.

We make our way back other to the jazz club. The moment is so near that my palms are sweaty and my heart is beating fast. I'm almost not ready for this wave of emotion that is sure to come soon.

"Wait about a minute and then come in." I say quietly to Kris. He nods.

I push open the door to the jazz club.

"Hey Ara!" Suho calls happily. Chanyeol and Sehun look up and come towards me with bright smiles, followed by Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Kai slowly stands up and turns to face me. I take a deep breath.

"Guys," I say, "You know how much you all mean to me right?"

"Yeah..." Suho says quizzically.

"You're very special to us too," Chanyeol ruffles my hair.

"No I mean it." I continue, "From the bottom of my heart you all mean so much to me. I feel like I've known you my whole life. You protect me and look after me and brighten each of my days."

To my surprise there are tears in my eyes. Kai's eyebrows furrow and I see his hand twitch, wanting to take mine.

"Are you okay Ara?" Baekhyun asks. I nod, wiping my eyes, knowing the moment we have all been waiting for is here.

"I'm okay. I'm okay thanks to you guys. Thanks to your love and care and attention," I'm looking directly at Kai when I say this. "For being there for me. This is my gift to you. To all of you because you deserve it so much."

And right on cue, the door to the jazz club opens.

Sujin walks in first, followed by Hyoyeon. Then in file Kris, Luhan, Tao, Jongdae, Minseok and Yixing. Carefully, they lay the pizza boxes on the table and then stand to face their friends.

And finally, six plus six equals a perfect 12.

"Did someone order pizza?" Kris asks with a smile.

-------------

A/N: Super long update due to a super long wait! Sorry that it took so long for me to post this update! As soon as my major exams are over I will be free to post like every day! Let's anticipate that day ^^ Hope you are all okay and well ^o^ Take care my darlings <3

Sorry if there are any mistakes x_x