Fairy Tale Epilogue

Lost In Love

"Umma."

Sooyoung repeated more confidently and smiled cutely.Taeyeon had tears in her eyes and walked over to her daughter,kneeled before Sooyoung,who was in her high chair."Sooyoungie, can you say that again?"

"For Umma?"

Taeyeon smiled and tears began to stream down her cheeks. Tiffany on the other hand pulled out her hand phone and recorded this beautiful moment between her fiance and soon-to-be daughter.She too had tears adorn her cheeks.

Tiffany looked down to Jessica, who was smiling and was mouthing "Umma" for Sooyoung to see.She just knew Jessica was a good unnie.

"Umma,

Sa-rang-hae..."

Sooyoung struggled saying "I love you" to her Umma,but Taeyeon could care less.Sooyoung finally said "Umma" and to say "I love you" warmed Taeyeon's heart.She took Sooyoung out of her high chair and she held Sooyoung tightly.

"Umma nado Saranghae."Taeyeon kissed her toddler on the cheek, she let out a giggle and Sooyoung kissed her back.

She looked over to Tiffany who was still recording and looked into the camera.

"Since we all this moment to see Sooyoungie say her first words, me and Fany-ah have something to say."Tiffany handed Taeyeon the phone and picked up her Jessica, Taeyeon switched it to the front camera and made sure all of them were in the picture.

"Sica and Sooyoungie..."Tiffany started and smiled,"We are going to be a family. TaeTae asked me to marry her and I couldn't be any happier to be welcomed by Sooyoungie and Tae."She kissed Taeyeon on the lips and Sooyoung on the cheek.

"I'm going to be an unnie?"Jessica put her arms around Tiffany's neck.Tiffany nodded and kissed Jessica on the cheek."By the looks of it, you were already to Sooyoungie."

"Un-nie?Umma?"

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany and Jessica, smiling and clapping her hands."Unnie!"She reached out to Jessica.The TaeNy couple laughed and smiled at their daughters and put them closer for Sooyoung to hug her unnie.

Chu~

Sooyoung kissed Jessica on the lips!

Taeyeon's jaw dropped and she recorded it on camera. 

Jessica pulled away and blushed, Sooyoung giggled ad repeated,

"Unnie..."

"Sa-rang-hae..."Sooyoung said with her big eyes,looking directly into Jessica's eyes.

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

"I do." Tiffany announced, tears b her eyes and held onto Taeyeon's hand.

"I do."Taeyeon smiled and looked at her bride's beauty.

"You may now kiss the bride."The priest announced towards the family that now that have become one.Right when Taeyeon was going to capture Tiffany's lips, Tiffany called out,"Wait a moment!"

"Fany-ah, what are you doing?"Taeyeon whispered. She only smiled and exclaimed,"Sica,Sooyoungie come here!" Tiffany motioned her hands to make them come.

Jessica came with Sooyoung,who was holding her hand and went up to her parents. Sooyoung toddled her way to Tiffany's arms and Tiffany picked her up. Taeyeon picked up Jessica as well and was still confused.

"I just wanted my kids to be here."Tiffany smiled and kissed Sooyoung's cheek.

"You mean our kids,Fany-ah."Taeyeon kissed Jessica's cheek.

"Just make me your wife now,pabo."Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon let out her dorky laugh and captured Tiffany's lips with hers.

Cheers and Applause were let out, when they pulled away Jessica and Sooyoung were clapping happily and Sooyoung cried happily and reached her arms out to Jessica,"Unnie!"

Tiffany and Taeyeon smiled and brought their daughters closer together.

Chu~

"Youngie!"Jessica squealed and wiped her lips.

The crowd let out a collection of "Awwwhs" and smiled at the happy family.

 

..

 

The reception was simply beautiful.

After having their first dance as a married couple, Taeyeon had something prepared for her new wife.She made Tiffany sit in a chair while Taeyeon had her microphone,"This is for my wife and our children. All their smiles make my day and here is for the rest our lives,Fany-ah. Sometimes I forget to thank her and I want her thank her for today, and if I forget I thank her for tomorrow.This is for my family." Taeyeon's parents brought over a sleeping Jessica whose arms were wrapped around the sleeping two-year-old. Tiffany laid both of them on her lap and Jessica's hair.

The music started to play and Taeyeon started to sing.

Fairy Tale-SNSD, play :3

With a white piece of paper and a slightly worn pencil

I draw of the future days of just you and I

Without making a sound, I listen closely
And before I know it, I fall asleep with a smile

If I go to the top of the hill and I look down
I can see only you amidst the wide and broad world

Just close your eyes and don't move for a bit
I erase a bit as my drawing is almost completed

There's a small flower pot on top of the large tree and red roof
With two kids chasing behind

If you go to the top of the hill and look down
It's our one and only story amidst the wide and broad world

Let's fill a treasure chest full with our wishes
And hide it underneath the tree that we chose
The fairy tale of you and I

In between the pretty picture unfolding in front of our eyes
Hear the laughter of the happy children

The smoke in the chimneys and the seagulls by the ocean
You've given up on the dreams you've drawn, haven't you, my love

If you go to the top of the hill and look down
It's just you and I amidst the wide and broad world

Dreaming underneath the bright sun light
It's just you and I and the playful children
The children and you and I
Our fairy tale

 


"Sarangae Kim Miyoung and our beautiful children, Sooyeon and Sooyoung."Taeyeon smiled through her tears of joy and went up to her family.

"Nado Saranghae,Kim Taeyeon."Tiffany kissed her wife.

"Umma?"Sooyoung rubbed her eyes and looked at both of them with her big eyes.

"Yes baby?"Tiffany smiled back at her daughter.

"Saranghae."Sooyoung said cutely and cuddled into her unnie.

 

 

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I loved writing this 3-shot! Please comment to tell me what you think? Thank you for reading!