Lost In Love

Lost In Love

"Fany-ah,will you marry me?" Taeyeon kneeled down on one knee,presenting it to her girlfriend of two years, Tiffany Hwang. Tears started to brim around Taeyeon's eyes and waited for Tiffany's reaction.

"Oh TaeTae..."Tiffany choked up,tears also b her eyes.

"Yes,I'll marry you..."Tiffany tackled her new fiance onto the floor.While they were on the floor,Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on the lips and she found her fiance's hands on her .

"TaeTae!"

"Fany-ah, I couldn't help it!"

"You know our kids have to meet still right?"Taeyeon her new fiance's hair.Tiffany nodded  into Taeyeon's chest and looked up to her.

"I know my Sica will be a good unnie to Sooyoungie."Tiffany smiled at the thought of her daughter and Taeyeon's.

 

..

 

The couple knew they both had two toddlers with them.Taeyeon met Tiffany's four-year-old daughter,SooYeon several times and the little girl grew to love her like her other Umma.At first she was cold,thinking Taeyeon would steal her Umma from her.

Jessica had long,golden locks unlike her mother's black hair and usually were put into pigtails.She looked adorable with her notable pout and gave some kids an icy glare nicknamed her "ice princess."

Tiffany had still meet Taeyeon's apple of her eye,her two-year-old Sooyoung.Taeyeon's little daughter was small of the average two-year-old and can capture people's hearts with her big brown eyes and her short-bowlcut hair.The eye-smiling woman felt that her fiance was hiding something from her and she didn't know why Taeyeon didn't tell her yet.

 

..

 

Today was the day.

They were going to meet and tell their girls they are going to be a family.

Taeyeon's alarm woke her up approximately at 6:15 am and knew she had to wake up her little shikshin."Youngie-ah?"She entered her daughter's room and found Sooyoung already awake.Her daughter gave her a big smile and stood up in her crib.

"Wow,someone is up early..."Taeyeon smiled,looking into her daughter's big,brown eyes and picked up Sooyoung from her crib,giving her a kiss on the cheek. Sooyoung let out a giggle and wrapped her little arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Youngie-ah,can you say "Umma?"Umma?"Taeyeon smiled at Sooyoung.Her daughter stared at her blankly,her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.Taeyeon let out a sigh and said,"Let's go eat breakfast,we have a big day ahead of us!"

While eating breakfast,Taeyeon looked at her daughter who was eating silently.Sooyoung was already two-years-old and she has still yet to talk.She still hasn't said her first word and would usually not respond to her Umma.

"She might be deaf,but maybe she might be a late-bloomer to speak."

"She can respond by nodding her head and it seems she is still yet to speak."

"Sooyoung could be autistic and we can do Speech Therapy,if would like."

Taeyeon went to countless doctors to see about Sooyoung's condition. She reads to Sooyoung every night and trys to see if Sooyoung understands what she is trying to say.

All Taeyeon wants to hear from Sooyoung is "Umma."And she couldn't be any happier to wait for that day and to be proud to be her mother.

 

..

 

Taeyeon  and Sooyoung were now at the shopping mall, getting gifts for Tiffany,Jessica, and even Sooyoung.Her arms were feeling tired and put Sooyoung down for a moment and checked her cellphone.Taeyeon looked down and found that her daughter was not by her side.

"Sooyoungie?"Taeyeon looked all around,not knowing where Sooyoung would run off.

"Youngie?"Taeyeon began to walk fast and scan the crowds to find her daughter.

Tears started to run down Taeyeon's cheeks and was running frantically to find her Sooyoung.

 

..

 

Tiffany held onto Jessica's hand while they are at the mall,they too were finding a gift for Taeyeon,Sooyoung, and even for Jessica.

"Umma..."Jessica pulled onto her mother's skirt.

"Yes,baby?"Tiffany looked down to her daughter.Jessica pointed to a little girl, who liked she was about two and was crying and looked around as if looking for her mother.Concerned,Tiffany went up to the little girl and kneeled down to meet her at eye-level.

"Yeobo,what's your name?"Tiffany brought a hand to her cheek and smiled at her.The little girl stared at her and stopped crying for a moment,not giving her an answer.

Tiffany was about to ask her something again when someone called out,"Sooyoungie!"Next thing she knew,Sooyoung was gathered into her Umma's arms.Tiffany was surprised,right in front of her was her fiance and held onto Jessica's hand tighter.

"TaeTae?"

Taeyeon's eyes widened and turned to face her fiance who was accompanied by Jessica.

"Fany-ah?What are you doing here?"Taeyeon faked a smile and kissed Tiffany on the cheek."Jessica."Taeyeon kneeled down with Sooyoung attached to her hip and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well.

"Oh,we were just getting some thing for tonight.You?"Tiffany gave her soon-to-be wife her eye-smile Taeyeon fell for.She was waiting for Taeyeon to introduce Sooyoung to her.

"Same here."Taeyeon let out a small laugh and continued."Fany-ah and Sica, this is my little shikshin, Sooyoung."She smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek."Youngie-ah, say hi!"Taeyeon grabbed her little hand and made Sooyoung wave to them.Sooyoung stared at them blankly,not saying hello and looked to her mother,and hid her face in Taeyeon's neck.

"She is a bit shy."Taeyeon noted that Sooyoung was tired."Fany-ah,I'll see you later tonight,arasseo?I still have a lot to prepare and my little one seems it's her nap time."Taeyeon looked down to Sooyoung,who fell asleep in her mother's arms.

"Okay, We'll be at your house around 7."Tiffany smiled and pecked Taeyeon and Sooyoung on the cheek.

"Say see you later to Taeyeon and Sooyoung,Sica!"Tiffany said to Jessica, who gave them both a big smile and waved to them.

While they saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung leave,Jessica turned to her Umma and asked,

"Umma, why didn't Sooyoungie answer or say hi to me?Does she not like me,Umma?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Comment for the rest? Decided this will be a two-shot!"