Forever and Ever....

Teukso/Suju One-shots~~

 

 
The boy and the girl are far away from their homes, away from their parents and far away from the world. There are in a place where the birds are singing, the flowers dancing gently along the wind, and the sun is shining brightly as if reflecting their feelings. They lay down on the bed of flowers, arms around each other, feeling content. The girl sees a building, and being a explorer, she drags the boy too. They find an abandoned church, and now even the boy became curious.  The door wasn't opening, but after a final push, they entered and gasped. The aisle was filled with lilies, which grew from the grounds and on walls. The sunlight filled the place as the ceiling was made out of glass. Grasses grew everywhere, and you won't be able to make out the benches first. The colored windows gave off different bright colors, making the atmosphere totally romantic. The girl began to work forward, but the boy stopped her after thinking about an idea. He searches his pockets and takes put a white handkerchief. He places it on top of her hair, as if placing a veil. The boy bends down and picks some lilies, placing one on her ear and trying to make a bouquet. Realizing what he is doing, she blushes, leaving her face red. He looks at her face as he gives her the flowers and took her hand. He is falling in love with her every single minute, his heart only for her. As they reach the altar, he puts her arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to his. He sees her eyes, filled with love, and so did she. 
 
"I, Park Jung Soo, loves Kang Sora. Even thought I am imperfect, immature and narcissistic, I hope that the most beautiful girl in front of me would be a part of my life, forever. I hope I can get up with you beside me every morning. Kang Sora, I love you, and would you marry me?" 
 
Sora felt a lump in , her eyes b with water. She could feel his love, his sincerity, and his trust. She could see her future with him, a happy and joyful one. She nodded, and whispered,"I love you." After hearing those words, Jungsoo felt blessed. He kissed her forehead, slowly lingering his lips on her skin. Then he moved her lips, and in front of God, they sealed their love. 
 
------------------------------------------
 
In the abandoned church, there is an old couple sitting and staring at the altar, with arms linked. They remember how they first came here, how Jungsoo proposed Sora, and how they got married for real here. They spent their life together. They saw their children grow, their grandchildren grow and their children's marriage. They faced challenges together, shared their joy; sadness; and understanding. This church held many of their memories together, creating a special bond between the Park Family. The couple also had their last breaths here too, together. The church was a symbol of love, their love. Legend says that they both chose to die here, with their love leaving behind. Legend also says that whoever marries here will also have that special thing like Jungsoo and Sora. Life may have come to a stop, but love goes on and on..... Forever and ever.... 
 
 
It's a beautiful night
A dazzling place I never knew
I walked with you once upon a dream
Someday my prince will come
Someday, I will be part of your world 
Till forever as time
If I never knew you, I will be safe but half as real
Life is brief, but when its gone, love goes on an on
Can you feel the love tonight? 
I'm almost there, almost there
And at last, I see the light... 
So this is love... <3 
 
------------------------------------------