Nothing on You (TeukSora)

Teukso/Suju One-shots~~

 

"What do you think you are doing?" Sora, a beautiful girl with a cute face and y body, asked her boyfriend, who was looking behind her. "I think I know her. I should greet her so she wouldn't think I am rude or something. Wait for me," her boyfriend, Jungsoo, said and left Sora for some girl she didn't know. She sighed, this was not the graduation party she imagined. Her boyfriend wouldn't be flirting with every girl in the party, leaving her alone. She looked at him talking with a girl, jealousy stabbing her heart. He was leaning too close to listen what that girl was talking about. It would have helped if he didn't need to go to the States for college. It would also have helped her if he wasn't a player before he met her. 
 
He was just talking, not flirting or anything, that's what he told to Henry when Jungsoo was talking to Henry. "Bro, Sora is not happy. At all," Henry said to Jungsoo. He looked over at Sora's side, who was trying to look happy. He sighed, he knows she is stressed out over the fact that he is leaving for America for further studies. He is sad too, but saying no to Yale is plain stupid. Still, how to say that he really truly loves her? An idea popped up in Jungsoo's mind. "I have a plan, but I need your help Henry......" 
 
"Okay, I am leaving," Sora said finally and got up to leave. But Taeyeon stopped her and said,"Aw! Don't be a partypooper!" 
 
Sora sighed and said,"I am leaving because I cannot see my boyfriend since he left me and I am not sitting here while he is flirting with someone else." She stood up and heard someone playing his/her guitar. She ignored it and moved towards the door when the voice made her stop. "Kang Sora," Jungsoo called out. She turned around to find Jungsoo in the middle of the floor with his friend, who was having a guitar. Her boyfriend was holding a mic, and Sora wondered what he is going to do. 
 
If I told you I was perfect, 
I'll be lying
 
Her eyes grew wide when his sweet voice reached her ears. Her mind became blank when she heard the lyrics. He looked at Henry, harmonizing with his guitar. Then, he looked at her with loving eyes, and he could feel her cheeks burning and smile slowly turning up on her face. 
 
If there is something I'm not doing
Girl, I am trying 
I know I'm no angel
But I am not so bad
No, no, no~~
 
He moved a bit closer to her, trying to put all his emotions in this song. He saw her smile getting more bigger. He took another step closer, closer to her while looking at her. 
 
If you see me at a party 
Conversating
That doesn't mean that our phone numbers are exchanging.
 
She raised her eyebrows at this, happiness slowly budding in her heart. He was much closer now, a gentle smile in his face now. She bit her lips, turning shy now that she remembered everyone in the party is looking at them. 
 
I know I'm no angel girl
But I not so bad
No, no, no~~
 
You should know there's beautiful girls
All over the world
I could be chasing
But my time would be wasting
They got nothing on you baby~ 
Nothing on you baby~ 
 
He was one step away from Sora now, their eyes never leaving them. Jungsoo reached out and took her hand and continued to sing. 
 
They might say hi
I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry 
About what they say
Coz they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby~ 
 
He cupped her face and looked at her eyes before singing the last chorus. 
 
They got nothing on 
You~~~ baby
Nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby..... 
 
She smiled as she circled her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He bit his lips and put his arms around her waist, bringing her more closer than possible. He leaned forward to whisper in her ears to make her listen the three words only for her. "I love you," he said, sweet and simple, just like his heart. Her smile became more bigger as she leaned her forehead against his and whispered the same words,"I love you too." 
 
"Come on, get a room!" A shout they heard from the crowd around them. Sora became red when she remembered that they are in a party and what just happened. She buried her face on his chest, and Jungsoo just cover her with his arms. "Do you have any FREE rooms?" He shouted back and the crowd laughed at his comment. Sora looked up to his face, slapped his arms with a red face. "What? Did you think of something inappropriate?" He tipped his face down to see her while saying this. The crowd bursted in laughter while Sora became more embarrassed. Jungsoo just chuckled at his girlfriend's cuteness, and leaned down to kiss her. She returned the kiss with the same intensity as his, and they broke their sweet kiss when they heard the crowd sighs in jealousy. "Being single is hard," Henry comment made some nod in agreement while the couple just chuckled.