By your side.... (Henry and You)

Teukso/Suju One-shots~~

Base on what happened between Only13 and Henry. But OMFG! Henry is now a man~~ *drooling at the picture above*

-----------------------------------------------

You rushed to his place as soon as possible. After seeing the news and the speech from Eunhyuk, you know that he is sad, and you want to be with him right now. You curse out loud when there is traffic just near his dorms, give death glares to the taxi driver who cut past you. Still, you reach his dorms as fast as you could. Super Junior had come from Singapore four hours ago, and you just saw the news of Only13 and Eunhyuk's speech in SS5 Singapore. You look around before you go inside the apartments, to make sure no fans are near you. You take the elevator and reach his floor, and you almost trip when you try to walk faster to his door. You quickly knock on his door, and you gets surprised to see Zhoumi open it. The two Chinese members can't leave with Super Junior, another fact that breaks your heart. "Hey," you say, embarrassed that you are only wearing a loose shirt with shorts and flip flops. 

 
"Hey. Come on in," Zhoumi says and enter his dorms. "Is Henry here?" You ask, looking around the messy living room. "He is taking a shower," Zhoumi says with a low voice. Your heart sinks; Henry doesn't shower unless he needs to or he is upset. "Are you okay?" You ask Zhoumi, realizing that Henry is not the only victim here. He smiled before saying,"I am fine." He knew what you were talking about.
 
"I was old enough to ignore all this when it started, but he was baby, and he took hinges pretty hard. And it's not like it suddenly happened. Also, he is kind of stressed with his solo and all. Anyways, I have to go meet Qian. You will be alright for now, right? Okay bye!" 
 
And with that, Zhoumi left you in the messy living room. You blink back the tears that are forming in your eyes. You can hear the shower still running, and you decide to clean up a bit. You have been here almost once in a month, so you know where everything belongs. After taking all the clothes and articles and placing where it belongs, but Henry still didn't finish his shower. So you decide to cook him something and you take out some ingredients from the fridge. While you chop some veggies, your thoughts go back to what Zhoumi said. Your heart aches when you think what your lover had gone through. 
 
How can someone hate him? For something he didn't do? It wasn't his idea to join Super Junior. Hell he wasn't even a part of it, he is a member of Super Junior-M. Some birthed couldn't handle the fact that these two Chinese members are better than their "oppas." He deserves more than this; he deserves the best. Those Only13 fans can't think that Henry (and Zhoumi) are human beings, and human beings have feelings too. But thank God that the other members are being harsh on the Chinese boys, and they also understand their feelings. Seriously, how can a fan write a petition that hurts their oppas? Do they even have the right to call themselves as ELF? How........
 
"You will cut yourself," a voice you hear near your ears and you jump when you feel pair of arms circling your waist. You turn around to face Henry, his head on your shoulder, and half . You turn back, your face red as the tomato you are about to cut. He smirked and kissed your red cheeks. "You are so cute," he said as he nuzzle your neck. "But you will cut your hands if you chop like that." 
 
"Shut up if you want something to eat," you say, trying to ignore the fact that his bare chest is touching your back. "You look delicious, can I eat you?" He ily whispers in your ears, making you shiver. "H-henry...." You try to speak but you gasp when he starts kissing your neck. It's has been so long since he touched you; you missed it so much. You let your body lean towards his, giving in to this pleasure. Henry takes the knife out of your hand and places it down while with his other hand, he tilts your head to brush his soft lips against yours. The sweet kiss turns passionate, and you turn your body, pressing yourself on him, putting your arms around his neck. He nibbles at your lower lip, his tongue it gently, asking for entrance. You give in, gladly allowing him to control you, just the way Henry likes it. You shiver in delight when you feel his hand going under your shirt, and you lose yourself in his touch. The next thing you know is that Henry lifts you to his room. 
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
After a fun, but intense love-making, your body is pressed against his. Your head rested in the crook of his neck, his arms loosely dangling around your waist. You can feel his calm heartbeat, and you look up to see his relaxed sleeping face. Gone where the chubby cheeks and child-like face when you first met him and now there is cuteness and maturity in every inch of his face. You brush your fingers against his soft eyebrows, loving the feeling. "Aren't you asleep?" Henry mutters, his eyes closed. You smile, you knew that he wasn't asleep. He slowly opens his eyes, taking in your sweet smile. "Don't you get tired after our love-making?"
 
"I missed you," you whisper, your fingers now his cheeks. "I miss your mochi cheeks," you . He pouts and you can't resist to kiss him. He smiles in your kiss. "I missed you too," Henry says sweetly after breaking off the kiss. 
 
"Really? In your busy schedules?" You ask. "Well..." Henry pretends to be hesitate, and you lightly slap his chest. "Ya," you say, trying to look mad but you look so cute in his eyes that he laughs. You smile again after hearing his real laugh. "You are okay, right?" 
 
He looks at you and sees the worry in your eyes. His heart softens, and leans to kiss your forehead before nuzzling your neck. "Now I am. Thanks, for coming over. Your presence makes me happy." 
 
You tightly hug him, trying to give him your warm. "I will be with you," you say, looking straight at his eyes. His heart is touched  with the sincerity you showed in our eyes. "Forever?" He asked, moving closer to your face. "Yeah, forever...." You say, slowly closing your eyes when you feel his lips on yours. 
 
"I love you," he whispers. You smile into the kiss. 
 
"I love you too..."