Snow White, Kibum

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Kibum's POV:

I'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, well not even a wooden sppon. I was an orphan that lived in one of those orphanages in Busan, Korea. I didn't know why I was abandoned by my parents but I believed that if they did so, they should have their personal reasons. I hope that one day they will still come look me up.

When I was young, I was often bullied by the hyungs in the orphange. They always called me 'sissy' or something along the lines because I do not participate in any of their 'fights' and am quite soft-spoken. And I sing, I sing to release my feelings. I didn't tell the helper there as I believed in keeping to myself and not troubling others. I kept all my these angry and depressed feelings bottled up for quite a long time. I think 7 years or so.

Until one snowy day, I could stand it no longer. That night one of the seniors tricked me out of the orphanage and locked me out. I kept kknocking the door and ringing the bell to no avail. It was freezing outside, below 0degrees celcius and I only had my jacket and shirt on. I was so cold that I was shivering and my teeth was chattering. I distracted myself by looking at the moon. It was big, round and so beautiful. The most beautiful i've seen in a long time. I started singing 'santoki', a famous children's song. I needed to find a warmer place, the cold is making even singing difficult. I needed a warm place to stay for the night so I decided to leave the orphanage. I was old enough to get a job and be independent. I was 16.

Just then, I heard a purring sound aproaching me. With the aid of the dim street light, I saw a stray cat kitten. It was so tiny, where could it's parents be? Maybe we shared the same fate. I looked down at it as it jumped upon my lap. I smiled, it was so adorable. It purred as it settled on my lap. Just a little kitten is able to resolve all the anger bottled up for years.

I carried the kitten and we made our way out of the orphange gates and into the snowy roads looking for someone kind enough to take us in for the night. Suddenly, the kitten escaped my grasp and ran across the street. Without considering the risks, I chased after it. Just as I realised I was in the middle of the road, I stopped, adn saw a car advancing towards me. At that moment, I was too shock that I was rooted to the ground. My brain constantly told my body to react but it was just frozen. The car came to a screeching stop on the snow covered road. Luckily, it was snowing and the car was travelling at a slow speed thus able to stop in time. I fell backward instinctively.

A lady opened the door and exited the car.

"Are you alright? Why are you out in such weather?" I remembered her soothing voice telling me.  She looked worried. Another person, that I assumed that was her husband appeared beside her and he looked anxiously at me.

"Come, let us talk in the warmth of the car," the man said as he helped me up from the snow checking for any injuries and ushered me into the car. It was so warm. I told them everything, hyung and about the kitten.

"Such a caring boy. How about you stay with us? We'll adopt you!" the lady said and looked at the man and than at me for approval. The man nodded. Th-this couple, are like angels sent from heaven to rescue me. I was momentarily speechless.

So, I currently moved to Seoul to stay with my adoptive parents. It has been two years and I couldn't express my gratitude to them. I guess it's time to find a job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Comment on how you think the story should flow(: The next chappie is the official starting. <3 Should I request for a poster?