Heerella, Cinderella.

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Heechul's POV:

Life has always been perfect for me. 

Umma is the owner of a sauna in Korea and appa is the boss of a gaming company. Our family has always been rich and I always could get everything I want ranging from shoes to electronic products. My friends all envied me but sometimes I wanted to exchanged lifes with them. I loved cats but that was the only thing my parents wouldn't allow me to keep, appa was allergic to them.

No matter how much I begged and cried, the answer was always no. So when I hit the age of 21, I moved out and bought a small apartment and had a cat. It was a Russian Blue cat and I wanted to name it 'Toki'. However I felt that 'Toki' was quite an ironic name for a cat. So... up till now he's left unnamed.

This was when my life started changing, it was being torn apart. On my 22 birthday, my father urged me to move back despite the cat. He said that the cat could be placed in the kitchen area. My father never entered the kitchen. It was too little space for my cat, he'll be angry and grumpy. I declined but we ended in a quarrel that I didn't even visit home for my birthday.

Days after my 22 birthday, I received a very importent phone call from my umma while I'm in my apartment.

"Heechul-ah," I heard her sobbing, "Appa passed away in a car crash."

So my 22 birthday was the last time I ever talked to him. I put down the phone and tears formed in my eyes. I should have made up with him earler, I regretted even getting into a quarrel with him over something so trival as a cat.

The next day, I moved back with umma and took over dad's business. I liked gaming but working in a gaming company is another matter. As appa was dead, the cat was no longer a problem in the family. I thought that umma would be remain a widow forever as she and appa's relationship were really close but I was wrong.

Initially, umma was extremely emotional, she cried everyday and was either foud cooped in her and appa's room or at his grave. Everyday, she would faithfully bring a bouquet of flowers and place it on his grave. As time flew by, the time umma spent at appa's grave grew shorter and shorter. Instead, she spent a lot of her time outside drowning her sorrow with alcohol and only returned home late in the nights.

One day, after a strenuos day at work, I returned home to find the lights on. I was happy as I thought umma for once was home early. As I opened the door to the house, a wafting smell, a smell that I've longed to smell for a long time. It's was my umma's best kimchi fried rice. After since my appa striked it rich, she never lay a finger to cook anymore and left it to the servants.

I ran towards the kitchen with a big smile plastered on my face but as I entered, I saw a man back hugging umma. As he saw he released umma and umma turned around at me.

"Heechul-ah, you're home! Greet uncle Lee Soo Man. We're already engaged and since you aren't able to cope with your appa's gaming company, he will be assigned your positin insted," umma smiled angelically. It's been a long while since I saw umma smile like that but I couldn't pick my spirits up. I had this bad feeling about this Soo Man guy.

"How could th-this man just replace appa? Umma! What's gotten into you?"I ran up to my bedroom and slammed the door.

Months after the wedding, I still couldn't take in the fact that my mother ad been wedded to a man other that my appa. She sold our house, that held so many memories with appa and moved into this better furnished house.

I had to admit, Soo Man treated my umma with the utmost respect and was very gentlemanly. I didn't want to upset umma and so I did not quarrel with him. I tried to my best to avoid him and that meant avoiding umma too.

Months after we've moved, as I was planing for my further studies on my laptop,  one of the servants knocked the door and opened it. She was panting and she annouced that umma was in the hospital and didn't have much time left. I rushed there immediately just time time to hear my umma's last words.

"Listen to Soo Man. I love you." and with that, a long beeping sound could be heard. I cried at her bedside.

Suddenly, Soo Man put a hand on my shoulder, "Go home now, it's all over," he said coldly, not a single tear in his eyes. I didn't know why he was like this, I thought he cared for umma.

Later on, found out that umma died of the last stage of intestinal cancer. She was too worried and did not tell me.

As soon as umma's funeral was over, Soo Man ordered me to go and work in his company. I refused, since umma wasn't around, I had no more reason to talk to such a bastard.

"You have to work if you want food and a roof over your head. Remember, all your assets are given to me by your umma, you have nothing left." and so I laboured in his company, SM Entertainment as a trainee for a boy band named Super Junior.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How does it sound? Heechul had a sad life right? ): comments are <3 Tell me what you think about this chappie or how you want the story to go.. Kimbummie's life story is next!!~