Familiar Face

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Kibum's POV

So here I am, working my shift at the cafe. It's 10am so many people are starting to come inside the cafe.

"Ya, Bummie! Order on table 6 for 2 lattes yeah?" Eunhyuk my friend and workmate shouted at me.

After Hyuk told me the order, i started making the coffees right away. I was pissed. I didn't know why but I was really pissed. Working for 3 part-time jobs were a pain in the .

 Literally, a pain in the .

 I have never gotten any "Employee of the month" rewards or anything like that, but my friend Hyuk has, even though he is more of a lazy bum than me.

 I then realised that Hyuk was scolding me for spacing out while holding the lattes. So I snapped out of it and gave him the orders.

 I waited at the counter for a little while until 2 new customers came in. One was wearing a t-shirt with a cartoon donald duck on it while the other had milky, white skin and had blonde long-ish hair.

The one in the duck shirt walked up to the counter, where I was standing, and placed and order for a small Green Tea Latte and a medium java chip frappe with extra whip cream while the blond one took a seat that the far left corner of the cafe. After doing so, he went over to join his friend.

As walked toward their table to deliver their orders, the blonde man (or is it a woman?) kept staring at me.

"A cup of green tea latte and a java chip frappe," I look on the drinks on the tray I was holding and recited the order.

"No, it's a java chip with extra cream," the blond man, as I could now confirm, glared at me.

"What's with his attitude?" I mumbled under my breath as I took the coffee to add more cream.

"What did you say?!" he stood up as stormed up to me. His face turned a slight shade of red.

"Do you remember what else you did to me? I can't stand you! A nuisance, i'm going to complain to your manager about your bad attitude and service!" He grabbed his bag and left the cafe. The other man left a bill on the table, took his coffee, and trailed after the blonde man. 

A few hours later:

"Bummie-ah. I heard of this audition going on with SM Entertainment. Do you want to audition with me? You sing pretty well." HyukJae asked as we closed up the cafe.

"No thanks, I don't think I'll even get in. It's a slim chance." I answered monotonously, still upset about the day's happenings.

"KIM KIBUMMMM!!!" the manager called from his office.

"If you change your mind, inform me okay?" he said as I walked into the manager's office.

"Kibum! I've just had a complaint about you from a gentleman about your unacceptable attitude and behaviour. I was thinking about rewarding you by awarding you with the next 'Employee of the month' award. I guess I was wrong about you," he frowned.

"This man, who complaint, is a man of high status. He demands I fire you or he'll sue the cafe. I'm sorry Kibum. Here's this month's salary. Come back tomorrow to get your things from the lockers," he continued holding out  pay cheque in front of him.

I worked so hard and all I get is getting fired? What logic is this.

I took the pay cheque, bowed to him and left his office.

"I hope you understand my plight as well," he said as I was about to close the door.

"Yes, Mr Kim. Thank you." I closed his door.

"What happened?" Hyukie asked.

"Nothing. Anyways, I changed my mind. I will go for the auditions." I said as I went towards the locker room to retrieve my things.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment<3 :D