Dreams

The clash of Cinderella & Snow White

Kibum's POV

I came back home at 1 in the morning looking all tired and dead. My body was all limp and it flopped around like jelly. I knew I was working too hard, but it helped me pay off the bills for our house and everything else. Mom said that I didn't have to pay the bills but I wanted to, so I wouldn't seem like a bruden to the family.

 While walking to my room, I carefully looked around so I wouldn't hurt myself while bumping into things.

 After a little while I finally reached my room and I layed down on my bed while I closed my eyes so I could finally get some sleep.

____________

*Still in Kibum's POV*

 

I woke up after a good nights' sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom.

 hmm. That's strange. My bathroom wasn't white. It didn't have a bidet or a nice big shower. All those things I said right now were right infront of me. Where was I?

 I decided to explore a little more. I was so amazed. I don't have these things at home.  Where am I?

 After taking a shower and all that, I headed downstairs to eat breakfast with mom and dad. Instead of seeing them I saw a line of maids with black and white uniforms.

As I appeared, they greeted me with respect. "Good Morning Master Kibum" said all the maids.

Wait what?        Master Kibum?        Whoa.

I walked and stared very intently at the food. Croissants, Bacon, Eggs and all these other foods were flooding the table.

The table was big and long but it looked like it was going to break down any minute from all the weight of the food.

 The maids came to me with a spoon. Well, a GOLDEN one to be exact. Was I a Prince?

I glanced over all the sorts of food deciding which should I eat first. These were not be meant to be eaten right? They all look so expensive! I don't I'll be able for pay for it. I took the sandwich right at the corner of the table and took a bite out of it. It tasted heavenly, something I never ate before in my entire life.

Abalone and ham?

Just than a weird man barged in the room. What caught my attention were the black lines on his face. Was he from some normadic tribe?

"YAH! Why are you in my house?" he shouted and shoved at me. HIS house?

The maid beside me grabbed him and escorted him out of the room interrupting all my thoughts.

"This is master Kibum's house, not yours. I will not allow you to hurt him."

______________________________

Heechul's POV

"Yah! This is not the way to dance!" the dance instrustor shouted to me and he demonstrated. the move again.

 "Pay attention!" he screeched as I was dozing off. I stared at his lothesome face, so what if he can dance wel? His face looks so horrendous that he can't even become a celebrity.

Ring~ It signalled the end of training for that day, I sighed, relieved as I stepped out of the dance studio dragging my sling bag behind me.

I travelled up the elevator and into my dorm on the 13th floor. I no longer lived with Su Man but in this tiny apartment. At least he let me stay alone. This cramp space couldn't possibly fit three.

I dumped my bag onto my bed and proceeded with my pre-sleeping activites like brushing my teeth and changing into my favourite pink tom and jerry pajamas. I threw myself onto the bed and was soon asleep.

________________________________

 *Still in Heechul's POV*

"Sissy, sissy. Hahaha! His face!" I heard laughing my heavy lids opened. Where was I? This place did not seem familiar at all. And who is this rude boy in front of me? No body bullies Kim Hee Chul.

I slapped him. And he started crying to a lady saying that I bullied him. Then, she approached me.

"Kim Heechul! Why did you slap Junhyung? And what is wrong with your face? Don't make a fool of yourself," She pulled out a mirror and I saw a reflection.

Is that me? Why are there black lines all over my face? Junhyung.         

Forget him, I need to get home and get changed from this rags.

I ignored the stranger lady and ran out of the gate I saw nearby. The outsides of this place looked familiar, it was actually quite near to my house! I ran towards my home house. It couldn't actually be called a house after appa's death, there was no longer warmth flowing in it.

The house look as grand as ever, I entered and did not see anyone. I entered the dining room as usual for my breakfast, but in my chair was someone else. He stared at me open-eyed with my favourite abalone ham sandwich in his hands.

"YAH! Why are you in MY house?" I emphasized on the 'MY' and pushed him out of my seat.

My personal maid, Eun Na, grabbed me and pulled my towards the exit.

"This is master Kibum's house, not yours. I will not allow you to hurt him." 

His house? This is MY house! How dare he!

 

I panted and sat up on my bed, sweat drenched my shirt. It was all just a dream.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How's the story going? They both had premonitions of each other. (: lazy to get a poster. haha. comment is <3<3<3