The encounter

I don't want to hide anymore

I ran for what seemed like hours. I felt a drop hit my face, and few seconds later it started pouring and i could hear thunder. I ran to the nearest building which luckily was a bar. I surely needed a drink or two.

I went in and ordered a beer. I sat and drank and drank. Why? Why can't I be myself in this cruel world? Why can't anyone truly love me?

What do i do? If I just leave and run away from my wife things will only get worse. My parents will be mad for sure. Lisa? She's probably watching her show now, not giving about me. If I return things will just repeat, and that...would be a terrible life for me. I just can't deal with her! She just doesn't care! Nobody does...  

Just then, someone entered the bar and sat down next to me. Suddenly those thoughts vanished, and I was only focused on this handsome man.

He ordered a beer as well. Damn that voice, those beautiful eyes, that hair, those y big lips.. I just fell for him at first sight.  I wanted him, I needed him

We both drank in silence for a while and I secretly glanced at him at times.

Suddenly he fell off his stool. I automatically went down to help him and he was mumbling words I couldn't really comprehend. He was very drunk and stumbling as he tried to walk. I picked him up and carried him on my back. He's so light~ but not as light as me..

I went outside and realised the rain has stopped now. Where do I go? I can't go to my house.

I carried him unitil I spotted a motel. "1 room with two beds please" I told the man. "Sorry, were out of two beds rooms, the only room left has one bed."One bed? Hmm...I didn't plan on doing anything to him and we just go slow but...I don't see why not. "Okay" I took the keys and went into the room.

It wasn't anything special, but it was managable. The boy was still unconsious as I laid him onto the bed. I sat on the corner of the bed and watched him sleep peacefully. He's so perfect

I looked away quickly. What am I doing? I don't even know him. How do you know that he's not some sick thug? But something in my head told me he was just perfect. But...but I have a wife, I told myself. A wife...I don't love at all.

I turned my head and looked at him again. this...I need him.

I climbed on top of him and kissed him. He opened his eyes right away and gasped. His mouth wide open and his eyes in pure shock. waa~ so cute~ his mouth is just wide open~ cuteeee when he's suprised.

Then he shouted "Ya! Get off me! You homo!" and tried to push me off but it was useless. All of his strength was drained and he was weak and drunk. I took advantage of it and grabbed both his wrists and pinned them on the headboard and bent down to kiss him again. He refused to open his mouth however, so I had to palm his bulge until he gasped. I felt around his mouth with my toungue, but he was limp and refused to kiss back. That's fine, but soon you will...soon.