You're mine

I don't want to hide anymore

I woke up to the sound of a man screaming. I opened my eyes to see a man pushing me off harshly. ...Who is he? What is he doing in my bed? ..Why am I even holding him like this? My head hurt and I let go of this stranger. 

"You disgusting ert!!" The man shouted, "You disgusting, disgusting homo!" He got up and picked his clothes off the floor. Suddenly everything that happened last night came back to me. I grinned and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him. I breathed in his scent, sticking my face into his soft hair and said "Well, you seemed to enjoy last night." He turned around in shock, walking backwards gasping in horror, "You forced me! You ! I. DID. NOT.ENJOY.IT.ONE.BIT!" 

Aww he's just too adorable. I know how much he enjoyed last night. But I seriously was sorry. "Look...I'm really sorry, we were both drunk and pretty much unconsious the entire time. I don't know..I just went a little crazy.." I said. "You better be. I have a wife you know!" He replied. 

"Oh really? Me too. Do you hate your wife just as much as me?" I asked him. He hesitated, looking away but said "Of course I don't. I love her." But he didn't sound so sure. 

Then I realised I didn't even know his name, "What's your name?" I asked. "Niel, but don't even try to remember because you won't be seeing me ever again." HA! Forget you? I don't think I can...Niel. "Why're you being so mean for? I'm L.joe" I grinned but he was already leaving, making his way to the door. 

I sighed and watched him as he left. That perfect man, so cute...but we must live our seperate ways. He has a wife and so do I. But something about him... just made me want him, some sort of pull from him. 

I'm not giving up yet! I'll make you mine! I won't ever forget you and one day I'll catch you!