I give up

I don't want to hide anymore

"OPPA!~ Come here, massage my feet!!" Lisa ordered.

I walked over since I had no other choice. She was sitting on the couch and I sat next to her, and she immediately put her stinky feet on my lap.

Ugh why do I have to do this every single day? Every time I come back from work she just orders me to do this, and to do that.

I placed my hands on her feet and massaged them.

Having a wife is so much work. I didn't think it would be like this. I thought i could just be chilling while she cooks me something to eat. I'm not interested in women...at all. So why am I doing this now?

Because of my parents, it's my parent's fault. They forced me to be something I'm not. They expect me to just suddenly become straight and love women by marrying this stranger. This woman i don't know, this woman who orders me to do stuff. This woman I have no feelings for.

The only good thing that comes out of this is that my parents can stop pestering me. I'm 20 years old yet my parents still stick their nose into my business. This wife of mine...my mom just saw her in a coffee shop and thought she was the perfect lady for me. Such an innocent baby face, with big eyes, with long wavy black hair, such pale skin, and a nice body. That's what everyone thinks, that she's just so innocent and cute, but inside she is a devil.

Just hearing her voice now makes me sick. I have to fight the urge to just punch her everytime she acts cute. We've been married for only about a month but I already dread coming to this home.

 

"YA! Byunghun! Can you stop daydreaming! MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE! Hurry" She screamed, then resumed watching T.V.

That was it. I can't just listen to her and obey her every order like this. She's not the boss of me.

I harshly pushed her legs off me and shouted," You know what? I can't take this anymore. I am not your servant so you better take you and your stinky feet out of this place before...before i just shoot you right here!"

I waited five full minutes and she didn't say anything and just sat there watching her T.V, laughing occasionally. "Do you not hear me?! Am I nothing to you?!" I shouted at her. She finally looked up at me, "hmm?" she asked oh so innocently.

I just can't take this..I can't. I stormed out of the house and ran. Didn't know where, didn't know why but I just wanted to get away. Away from this cruel world. It's that I either be called a or I just get completely ignored.

No one in this world loves me. No one truly cares. I don't know what to do.

I give up trying to be someone I'm not. I'm going to be myself, my gay self.