oo2

Three Ls

Luhan POV

Well, I woke up so damn early to day but idk why. But i just dont give a F*** for it.

I just so happy for today! I can bully that stupid nerd again! Dont know what Tiffany? Hwang? She's just so stupid!

Disgrace to the school! (A/N Luhan's Dad is the president of the school) BUT... I DONT CARE! I ONLY KNOW SHE DRESS LIKE A LOSER!

At the carnival

"LUHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA~~~~~~~!" Jessica shouted like a mad dog.
She's just like a Mad Dog Running around like a lunatic person. FOLLOWING ME ALL AROUND. Its not like I like her.


"OPPA~~~ Did you eat? I've prepared for you a love lunch box! Do you Like it, huh?" *Links arm with Luhan*

"Arghhhhh...." *swings his arm away from hers*

"Oppa~ Is there something wrong?" "JUST SHUT UP!"

Jessica flinched by the voice of Luhan.

Tiffany POV

"OHM AH AH AH OHM AH AH AH OHM! ONE MORE TIME!" Ereybody is cheering Well, Exept me and Tae.

"YAH! COME WITH ME!" A dolphin pitch yelled in the air even though the cheers are very loud. Its familar. My nightmare.

"I dont want to" I coldly answered to her. She glared at me like she is going to pierce my soul.

"YAH! JESS!  HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PLEARSURE HER?!" Luhan's voice echoed the corridor.

I kind of shivers when I heard these two voices. And... Taeyeon is not here. She's in the washroom. I swallowed my saliva. Its coming.

He's coming. I stood up and run as fast as my legs could carry me. I run to the gate and found out it was locked. I'm dead.

*Pants* Tries to run away huh?" He lifts my chin with his fingers. I avoided his gaze as much as I could. Suddenly, a punch was on my stomach.

The pain travels from the stomach to the rest of my body. "Ahhhh!" I screamed in a sharp cry.

"YAH! TRYING TO KILL MY EARS?! THEN I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FACE!" *slaps Tiffany* I hold on the tears that are stinging on my eyes.

"YAH! STOP! Taeyeon's voice Filled the air. I felt like being saved by the angel or god. (A/N Luhan is Taeyeon's ex)

"HA! Your bestie come to saves you~~!" Luhan mocked. Then Jessica slaps Taeyeon. This is the first time I burst. The anger in my heart burst.

"YAH! IF YOU WANT TO SLAP, SLAP ME! AND WHY?! WHY DO YOU WANTS TO BULLY ME?! FOR WHAT?! NOTHING?! I DONT DESERVE ALL THIS! WHAT DID I DO?!" For the second time in my Life, I cried. Ive always been strong from all this bullying. WHY?! The only question I asked myself when they bullies me or others. I have feelings too!

Luhan's POV

"YAH! IF YOU WANT TO SLAP, SLAP ME! AND WHY?! WHY DO YOU WANTS TO BULLY ME?! FOR WHAT?! NOTHING?! I DONT DESERVE ALL THIS! WHAT DID I DO?!" When I heard these words, I felt guilty. Why? I don't know it myself too... PANG! It just hit my head. I can't do this anymore but... everybody will say that I'm scaredy cat. No I will do it. Just not so often? I then left without a word.

Jessica POV

What?! My Oppa just left without a word?! But... What that said makes sense... Why? All the images that I bullied her filled my mind. I felt guilty all of the sudden. "I-I-I'm s-s-sor-ry..." I whispered loud enough for them to hear. Ah\hhh... Am I crazy? This is the first time of my life I apologised to anyone! As expected, They were nboth shocked; is like they saw a ghost! OMG OMG OMG I'M SO EMBARESSED RIGHT NOW! 


A/N: I know it because it is so short. But I will try to update more often. =)