Dummies!

Days in Witches Wizards Willow School

Jessica's POV

I went to the science lab and studied about the insects, the insects have different parts and difference. I wasn't listening to the teacher because I was discussing with Yuri something about today, then Mrs.Siney suddenly asked me a question "What is the different from an ant and a butterfly?" I dont know the answer and just mummble to myself and mad. "Dont know the answer we'll pass you and hear what's the answer!" she said and pass the question to Hyohyun and she answered the question. I felt guilty when she answered the question and people look at me like if I'm a dummy. The lesson passes and now its time for English and I walk in front of the others when they suddenly said "Dummy!". The SGs laugh except Sooyoung and the FGs before we arrived to the English class the ones behind me (like I said) they throw magic tomato to me and I was dirty when I got to the English class.

End of POV

Taemin's POV

I went to the English class and feel sorry for my sister that the others throw tomato I try to stop them but they just keep throwing I think their idiots! dont have a heart for a girl! I threw myself to the backest desk and asked if Jessica wants, she just noded and we both sit together bro and sis. Yuri wants to sit on the back so she sit to the left of Jessica with Sooyoung. English was fun nobody speaks about nobody in English but when I was questioned by Mrs.Aljenor "How do you think you can get the idioms from the letters below". I was confused the words and letters were not the right thing and was mixed so I just say the origin "Eating apple a day keeps the doctor away...?" I said shying in my desk. Mrs.Aljenor give a look "Close enough you Sooyoung" she said pointing to Sooyoung, "An applenin a day keeps the docmontor away all day" she said. I was shy and look at the faces that make me even more shy.

End of POV

Yuri's POV

I was sad that time now Jessica and Taemin are going to be in big trouble before Jessica got expelled now Taemin! I said to myself and sigh.Its time the second break happily and ran out the door before sombody else's come (I ran to the cafeteria) and met Sooyoung again she was picking flowers in the garden room and smelling it, when she saw me she quickly put the flower back to the vase and act as if nothing happen....

End of POV

Sunny's POV

Todays meeting was a rash! I quickly ran from the English room to the garden room to feel the fresh smells when I saw Sooyoung ad Yuri talking together I intterupt them "Sorry to interrupt are you lonely here?" I said rather shy. They both look back and smile and walked to the garden room again I felt happy and stop myself from getting crazy. "Anyeonghaseyo" they said greeted me and sit on the chairs I sat down and we all rest in silence. Then I started saying "Are you ok with you're group?" I asked Sooyoung, she smiled and nodded Yuri got mixed up betwee our freindship and blurted out "Are your groups friends?". I look at Sooyoung and she look at me then I said "My team never believe me since Primary those last years" and sit on a chair. "Mine either since Yoona be the captain she doesn't want your group to be friends with us but I keep handing a meeting but they keep not believing me" Sooyoung said and sighed. We both went to the cafeteria and sit together.

End of POV

Taeyon's POV

In the cafeteria I dont see Sunny anywhere and I found Jessica wanted to eat together with Yuri but she isn't there too, when we have no choice so we sit together. I swallowed Fishmanfro and eat chichkennut, Jessica just stare at her meal and and begin to eat franticaly.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I was mad at the cafeteria and sad that I couldn't find Yuri anywhere! I go up and down from the floors when I saw Sunny hitting Sooyoung with a pillow and laugh then come Yuri and they laugh! (they were in the play room). I wen to then but before I can do I saw SG members coming and was schoked to see Sooyoung playing with Yuri and Sunny they began to throw magic tomato's that appear and throw it to them, Sunny can see things neither if they're on the back she began to make a spell that makes the tomatos stop and throw it back to the SG members "Gomotono!" she shouted with her magic wand and the tomatos stop and went to the SG members. What a shock Sooyoung have and began to help them get up and the SG members and Sooyoung went out the play room. I hug Yuri and Sunny and we went to the next class.

End of POV

Taeyon's POV

 I saw Sunny, Yuri and Jessica coming wiht laughter to the Magic class I couldn't believe it when Sunny told me the story and I laugh out loud! When the magic class begins we learn about how to be invisible and gave us the word it is 'Invisimei'. We all try and have fun tricking our friends but Mrs. Magic said "Dont try it so many times or else your magic will drown away! Whenever you be invisible more than 5 times you're magic will drown so please use it if you need it". The others didn't understand and one of them asked "Why does the magic have to be drown and anyway magic can be charged!" that makes Mrs. Magic shocked and answered "I know that magic can be charged but when you want to charg it you have to go to the tallest mountain that is  Mongolina!" the bell rang everyone go home with amyterious look me and Sunny dont care but we watched out if we want to use it.

End of POV