The FG and SG group

Days in Witches Wizards Willow School

Taemin's POV

I woke up and felt happy! I jumped on my bed several times shouting "School!" all the time, I pick my towel and went to the bathroom in my way I saw Jessica doing her hairstyle I ignore it and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I went to my room with my towels warped and close my room door I dressed my High School clothes and put a wizard's hat on my head. I went downstairs with my bag full of magic stuffs like magic wand, magic book, and more. I saw my mum and greeted he with a smile as I went to the dining room to eat. I saw Jessica look good "Looking good!" I said as I eat my breakfast.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I heard my brother said that and I say "Gamsahabnida" and went to my chair to eat my breakfast. "Now look my little big one's you have to know the rules here is it" said mum and give me and Taemin a big paper of rules it was long enough but I read it, it says: No buying from outside school, Dont play pranks and other stuffs. I ignored it and finished my eating and went out with my magic broom and my magic book. "Anyeong uma" I said as I shut the door, I saw Yuri trying to sit on her magic broom so I read my book. It says: If you want your magic broom to fly say 'Magogo' and stop is 'Magostop' and if you want your magic broom to be on say ' Magicbrooon' to make it off you have to say 'Magicbrooff' so I say what it says on the book and make my broom on. I sit on it and I say "Magogo" to go then it go 'WOOSH!' it went owh yeah I dont know how the school looks like but I remember what it is like you see my |High school looks like a castle that has 10 floors so I searched. I do saw other witches and wizards studnt flying with their broom, I saw a girl who has the same dress like mine and the same hat like mine so I follow her I grab my broom to make it go right or left or else it will just go straight. We then landed on the a huge school looks like a castle and has 10 floors. I saw Yuri and greeted her with a "Anyeong".

End of POV

Yuri's POV

I saw Jessica and waved at her as I parked my broom next to her and make it off. I hug here and I take her hands and we laugh then the school bell rang it goes like this 'BANG! BANG! BANG!' as if there's a storm. We were surprised and hurried in to our class and good thing our class is in the 5 floor near the garden room we sit next to each other.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

When were talking there were cheers in the door we were curious so we went there, there are two teams one is SG group and one is Famous Group we look and see the SG group there wasn't much cheer because their so girly but when the FGs come the cheers exploded like lava! I couldn't believe it there are 2 famous girls and 2 famous boys I went red because one of the famous boys were Jonghyun! Yuri and I exploded to laughter when Taemin came and asked "Who are those children?". Me, Taemin and Yuri went to the FGs place to aked their names but its crowded one of the FG group saw us and tell the people to calm down. We introduced ourselfs first when they saw us one of the FG girl introduced all the FG people "Anyeong my name is Sunny but people calle me Sunny the great this is Taeyon, Minho and Joghyung nice to meet you I think you're new" said Sunny.

End of POV

Minho's POV

  I knew that Sunny introduced us in a good way but its a little sad for me when I saw the boy next to Jess...ss well I dont know! "Jonghyun.. why are smiling and red?" I asked Jonghyun.

End of POV

Jonghyun's POV

I look at Minho and wishpered to him "I know that girl right of that boy her name is Jessica we first met when I was collecting the High School's books for this year and we actually bumped to each other" I said still being red. "Owh you already got a girl friend?" asked Minho rather vain "She's not my girlfriend but my friend I ran away if she want to talk to me" I said hoping he would understand me.

End of POV

Sunny's POV

I greeted Taemin and Yuri and Jessica happily when the lesson started they greeted themselfs to the class, I do get my free time being alone when its break I walked and run and do those stuffs again again when I bumped to someone when I run. 'BRACK!' I fall and look who I bumped it was Sooyoung from the SGs but she was kind she lend me a hand to stand up. "Gamsahabnida and sorry" I said getting up from my fall, she just smiled and walk away I do have a feeling she was shy but I musn't worry that now. When on my meeting with some other FG members (we had a meeting in the basement) I said "I think we have to be friends with the SG members", "How can we trust them?" asked Minho and groaned. "You're right you said that many times when in Primary, Secondary and Collage" agreed Jonghyun and walked out the baskement. I put a sad face but Minho also walked out and I sat at the end of the corner and feel sad Taeyon saw me but she hug me......

End of POV

Please be patient! I know you're not patient till tomorrow! but please wait till the interesting part! ok?! ;)