One day till School

Days in Witches Wizards Willow School

Jessica's POV

I wake up and found a cat in my face I screamed so loud! Taemin laugh because I was funny, I get the scared cat off my face and give it to Taemin to handle the cat. I went to the bathroom and saw that my cheek is scratch by the cat it hurts so much! I went down to get a bandage from the kithcen cupboard. You freeking brother! I said tomyself, I go upstairs and wanted to hit him or scratch his face but when I get to Taemin's room he was looking at the mirror and look what the cat scrached his face so I laugh out loud!

End of POV

Taemin's POV

"Yes hello!" I said and act as if nothing happen but Jessica still laugh and laugh at my face so I leave her alone for a while. "Ha ha ha!" She laughed and continued "Dont you ever do that to you're sister or else...or else...Hahaha!" she laughed again.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I went to my room stil laughing and I search my towel on one of the boxes that are in my room, I went to the bathroom before Taemin goes there and I take a bath. I go to my room with my towel warpped up on me and close the door then I dressed my playing dress, I open th door and went out to the dining room. "MUM!" I called but no answered so I go to the living room to see if she's there but she's not there I only see a magic letter. I pick it up,open it and then an image comes out it was my mum she said "Eat Cerenale and drink Cocomango its in the kitchen and mum is at work ok bye Taemin and Jessica" the image dissapered and the letter vanished. I was surprised so I just go to the kitchen to eat Cerenale and drink Cocomango. I put my plate to my chair and Cocomango then I sit and eat, Taemin appeared "Where's mum?" he asked. "At work now... you eat this and drink this" I said lending him Cerenale and Cocomago. When I finished eating I dashed to the front door "I go to Yuri's house ok!" I said and went out the door. I went out and met Yuri watering her garden with magic "Anyeonghaseo"I said and went to her.

End of POV

Yuri's POV

I hear what she said and I say "Anyeonghaseo!" and greeted her with a smile, "Do you know magic?" Jessica asked and sat on one of the chairs outside on my garden. "Not really but my dad give me this book to make me learn magic so I just try this magic" I said and lended a 'Magic Book of Spells' to Jessica. "So there are many..." Jessica said and read, "When do you go to school" I asked to her she was surprised and put the book down from making her reading "I dont know" she said. "I go to school tomorrow because the school starts tomorrow" I said as I started to groan, "Me too maybe" said Jessica as she stand up "Anyeong! I think I have work to do" sje said and walked away "Anyeong" I said and stop the magic watering.

End of POV

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Jessica that I bumped her yesterday and I stop to say "Anyeonghaseo" to her. "Anyeonghaseo too why did you ran away when I was going to help you?" Jessica asked and stop walking, "Well lets walk for a while" I said and she walked with me. My heart beats loudly and I said blushing "Because you are so kind and beautiful thats why I ran away" and make my own face red. Jessica stopped and laugh to what I was telling to her, Is it funny? I asked myself "Are you going to high school tomorrow?" I said. Jessica stopped laugh and shrugged then my flying phone came to me after that an image was shown my mother she said "Better go home!" and she dissapeared. "Anyeong" I said and ran away from her.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

"Stop where are you going?" I asked to Jonghyun but he didn't answered he fanished through the villa and I begin to feel sad but my mum came with her magic broom coming towards my home"Mum am I gong to school?" I said rushing to her "Why yes tomorrow sorry dear that I didn't tell you" she said the she kissed my forhead. "Mum I do want to go to school do I have to do some test?" I asked her "Well..no in this world you no need to do test if you want to go to school" my mum expained and go inside my home. I feel good because I noneed to do tests and I have to hurry up before going to school tomorrow. "Here are the things you needed for you're high school" my mum said as she lend me a bag full of magic things and some books "Gamsahabnida" I said as I hug my mum.

End of POV

Here readers you must be quiet confused what does mean Cerenale and Cocomango. Cerenale is like cereal but you put honey to your cereal, and Cocomango is a coconut and mango mixed. Please dont try does stuffs at home!