Living In WWWorld(Witches Wizards World)

Days in Witches Wizards Willow School

Jessica POV

"Mum! I cant believe we are going to another world!" I exclaimed happy both sad. "Yes its going to be great!" answered my mother without looking back. "What is it like?" asked my brother Taemin, "You'll see! Owh hold on tight! hold on to whatever you see!" aswered my mother as she drove our car to a big hole. I hold to the seat front of me and I was curious that why shall we hold on tight? my mum just drove the car furiously to where is still dark I saw Taemin holding to his bag. "Dont you think its crazy holding tight to that?" I asked him. "Ok! I'll hold on tight to my front seat!" answered Taemin rather crazy. When he already hang on tight we enter to a furious wind storm! As if you dont hold on tight you might fly away! When the wind storm lasted I stop holding on the front seat and look at the window "Wooow!" I exclaimed "See this big bro!", I saw fancy homes in many shapes there are square,cirlcle, triangle and more and even diamond! Taemin look down and exclaimed too.

End of POV

Taemin's POV

"WooW!" I said and look down and see that my car is flying! I couldn't believe my eyes. "Where is Yuri?" asked Jessica "She's on back of our flying car" answered mum, no wonder! I saw the mall is like a castle! Maybe its 60 feet you know! Sombody wave at me so I wave back. Our car landed to a gorgeous and funny house I couldn't do anything but just laugh and giggle when I saw the house. I saw Yuri's car landed a house that is more fummy that ours! I Laugh again. "Ha ha ha very funny!" said Jessica giving me a heavy cooper and I instantly fall down 'BRUK!' I fall. "Ouch sorry bro but stop laughing and help us" said Jessica. I thaught of saying "yes" rather that no because she will kick me or hurt me. You know my sister here is furious one! She's kind outside but evil inside! I pick that cooper and walked in to our new home.

End of PROV

Yuri's PROV

"Hi there Sica!" I joked and laugh "Hi there! Yuri buri!" joked Jessica also we laugh again! "I wonder when you're going to be nice to you're brother" I asked and went to my get to get near to talk with Jessica "Maybe if he's the big brother I want" said Jessica and look at Taemin caring his cooper heavyly to the house. "Annyeong Jessica because I have to carry the coopers too!" I said, smiled and went to help my dad carry our cooper to the home.

End of POV

Taemin's POV

What a day! I said to myself and sit on a diamond shape sofa and read a funny book. "Can you play Magic sports?" asked mum suddenly to me. "I dont even know how!" I said and put my book down and take a magic base ball. "Then go and play at Minho's house you just go straight and then go left you'll see a big house like ours but bigger! He's an orphan but he's very good! Tiffany's mum take care of him and send him to that home when he's big" explained mum and I went out to the street.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I saw that brother Taemin went out the door so I asked mum who was sitting in the flying carpet revising magic spells. "Where does Brother go?" I asked "To Minho's house my dear now go along to Yuri's house I have to make a Magic Cooking now!" Mum answered and went down the carpet. I went out the door and I bumped to someone when I was walking on the lane. 'BRACK!' We fall and I hurt my ankle to a book.

END of POV

Jonghyung's POV

I bumped to a girl and saw here when we fall down. "Anyeong" I said "and sorry" I continued and picked up my High school books that fall. "It's ok! May I help you?" the girl asked and startes picking up books that were all in all the place. "I'm Jessica" introduced the girl, "I'm....Jong..hyung" I seperated them and look how beautiful she is and then I went red.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I smiled and carry on picking the books that falls "And here's the last one" I said and put the last book on top of the other books that Jonghyung's holding but then he fall! I started picking up all of it again and make it parts "You take 4 and I take 4" I said dealing with him and pick up again. Jonghyung just watched me picking up all of the books and started picking up books because I put on a mad face at him. "Where you live I can carry these to you're house" I said with a smile. Jonghyung just look at me and picked up all the books at my hand and star panting down the street. "HEY! I want to help you!" I shouted and sighed walked back to my home.

End of POV

Taemin's POV

I arrive to where my  mum told me but when I ring the door nobody answered so I just walked back home.When I arrived at my home I saw Jessica wondering out the window with a mad face. "What's up with the little girl?" I asked and giggled. Jessica look at me and hit the table with a loud 'BANG!' "Ok I understand just dont be mad and lets eat dinner because its getting dark" I said and went out from her to the dining table to eat.

End of POV

Jessica's POV

I signed angain and walked to the dinig table to eat. "Today's dinner will be Chickenrosebug" said mum handing a big, bugs in it and a a glass. "Thanks mum" I said and beginning to eat when I finished eating I went to the bathroom to throw up everything I ate! Then I brush my teeth went to my room closed the door and cahnged into this pyjamas. I read a book before sleeping and think why does Jonghung was running when I want to help him? Argh! I no need to think of that so I just sleep......

End of POV