chapter 3

Giselle

Chapter 3

author's POV

in giselle's room

"hummm hummm" giselle mumbling a song while fitting her dress that she will wear for the party. yeah. she's invited to the party to dance together with her bestfriend,kaylee.

"this dress will be enough" she said while looking in the mirror. she's spinning around to her wardrobe.

*skip*

in the palace

giselle and kaylee make their preparations before they start their performance.

"i'm so nervous, giselle. aren't you?" kaylee ask. her face has getting more pale than usual. she's really nervous.

"no, not really" giselle answer lightly. "ah, yeah i forgot that you cut you 'nervous cord' that's why you didn't feel nervous" kaylee said with pouted. and the result kaylee get a free glared from giselle.

"it's time for you to go! show them the best!" the young man suddenly came and push kaylee and giselle. yeah, it's their time to dance. they didn't dance alone. there were another 2 namja that become their partner. they dance so beautifully. from their dance we can get a story about a pure love from a girl to a man. but then, the man betrayed her. at the end she died from a broken heart. giselle dance with all her passion. and make those audience giving thm a standing ovation after they done their performance.

*skip*

it's time to taste for the palace's foods. while they are eating ther come the king.

"the king is coming!" shout one of the person in charge(i don't know the nameXD)

the king enters the room. makin those audience are bowing their head as symbol of honor. but once they look at the king, they are all surprised. the king is WEARING A MASK!. it makes all the audience surprised. and so giselle.

"is the king's face really that ugly and old, so he won't let us see his face?" kaylee whisper to giselle as low as posible.

"umm.. i don't think so. i think his eyes are familiar." giselle wondering ( the mask that kris wear is only cover his nose and mouth so his eys are not covered.

kaylee seems not interested with that, but giselle seems so curious about the king.

kris realize that all the people inside that room is curious why is he wearing a mask. so he stepped out and announce something

"everyone. i'm sorry for the inconvenient, but i wore a mask because i'm in a bad condition."kris explaining.

"ahhh......" those 'i understand' expression are comingout from the mouth of the invitants.

"but i don't think that's the only reason." giselle whisper.

"and also..... i don't want to lie anymore. i want to tell you a secret. i know this secret will ruin my image but, i'm tired of lying in front of the people that i love." said kris suddenly.

all the people inside that room are staring at kris again. chanyeol widen his eyes, didn't believe what he hear right now. kris has hide this secret for about 2 weeks and he will reveal it now? yes 2weeks isn't a long time, but kris has to always lying to cover his another lie so he won't be notice that he's lying.

"2 weeks ago.... i go to the village" kris started after a sigh

"what? huh? what is that mean?" all that question are heard inside the room. all the people are surprise. the problem is, there's no news about kris, the king, go to see his people in the village.

" i disguise myself as a peasant. i do that in order to watch how my people live themselves. in other side, i'm proud of them. they're all hardworking people. but in the other side. i feel pitty to them." kris stopped and stare at the queen with a smile. the queen is also surprised. he didn't even know that his husband go to the village to observe the people. then he try to find someone in the crowded. she find her. it's giselle. he make a code to chayeol to bring giselle close to him. chanyeol who seems understand the code pull giselle out of the crowd and lead her to kris. then kris continue his secret.

"then one day, i go to the riverside i that village. and you know what i see in there? a beautiful angel. she's very beautiful. and she's standing right beside me now."

giselle widen her eyes. suddenly she feel a pain in her chest but she try to endure it.

"yes. i feel in love with her. everything about her."

the queen seems can't listen to it more. so she decided to get out from that room.

"start from that day, i stalk her. follow her wherever she go. i know it's a big fault that i ever made. but, i can't ignore if love comes in that way to me."

giselle who keeps on listening feel her chest more painful. her heart beating so fast. she's about to cry because of the pain. she hold her chest. she didn't understand yet the meaning of those secret that kris just reveal.

"and i introduce my self to her. i know frm that day that giselle also feel the same to me. and i decided to confess to her. i didn't blame her because she accept my cofession. i blame my self because my greedy attitude. i didn't tell her that i'm actually a duke. and i have been married. and so i leave her. but i realized that i was wrong. i lie to both the people that i love. i lie to my queen. and i ie to my giselle." kris said while he's opening his mask

giselle saw his face. and her feeling was right. that familiar eyes. are Kris's. man that she loves. suddenly she feel alot of pain inside her chest. she feels like her heart is going to pump out. her face getting more pale. kris ho see giselle's face go panicking. suddenly she feels like her heart stop beating. stop pumping her blood. her eyes are widen as she can't breath. she feels like she forgt how to inhale air and exhale. the she fall. in kris's arm. tears are coming out from her eyes. her face are so pale. her pink lips slowly turns blue.

"someone help me!!! chanyeol!! go find the doctor!!" kris shouted as he panicking. don't know what to do. he check her pulse, but he can't feel any. he cried. the doctors are coming. the laid giselle down on the floor. the try to give her a first aid. but seems like nothing happen. giselle din't breath anymore. her heart stop beating. the doctors give up.

"andwee!! gisellee!! chagiyaa!! ireona!! i didn't say my sorry to you. i didn't apologize yet to you!!  giselle!!" kris cried. he regret at his doing.

' my majesty i give my deep condolence" as the doctors are stand on their knee. all the invitants are also doing the same. kris just cried.

 

                                                                      TBC

 

author's talk:

hehe^^ i do double update today :D how is it? should i continue? i didn't have any confidence to continue it T.T

anyway... thanks for my kpopers buddies who supported me:p minra eonni, minyeon eomma, seo yeon saengie:p.... jeongmal gumawo :p

ahh... and i'm sorry for the typos and grammar and vocab^^ hehe ^^ english is not my main language anyway ^^

don't forget to comment ^^see you in next chapter :D