Giselle

Giselle

Chapter 2

Author's POV

In the palace.....

A young man enters the wide room. There seat the King in his throne. The young man bend his knees and give the king greeting.

"Bow to my majesty" said the young man with his head bow.

"oh... finaly you come, Chanyeol." said the king with his smile on his face.

" what do you need me to do, my majesty?" ask the young man, or should we call chanyeol.

" i really need your help, Chanyeol.  It's been a long time since i visited my people's residence. And you know, i'm kind of boring here, and i wanna visit my people. Can you help me?" said the king.

" i will prepare everything that we need to prepare for your visit there, my majesty"

"oh, no no... my chanyeol..... i don't want to visit my people with that way. i want to visit them personally. i just trying to be a good king."

"i'm sorry for my 'dumbness' my majesty. but i don't understand about your plan"

the king didn't answer chanyeol's question and just smiling meaningfully. he think a bit, and he answer

" i just wanna try to live like my people do"

*skip*

"my king, are you comfortable with that clothes? i can find another clothes that's maybe more comfortable for you" said chanyeol while looking at his king fitting his clothes at his home

"no it's okay. the clothes is comfortable enough. thanks chanyeol. and from now on, i'm a peasant so don't call me with that 'my majesty' or 'my king' name. call me kris hyung. you're half korean right?" said kris with his charming smile

"ahh,... did i really have a honor to call you that my maj...." chanyeol didn't finish his saying but kris cut him off

" oh of course yes! you're my best secretary that i ever have. you're even know me better than my wife do"

' ahh.. really? by the way thanks kris hyung..."

the king disguise himself as a peasant with the help of chanyeol in order to see his people. he take a rest in chanyeol's house for a coupleof weeks, while he'sobserving his people's life. the king wake up in the morning and see his people are working so hard to live themself. in other side the king feel relief cause he found his people are hardworking. but in the other side, he's pitty to those people.

one day, the king take a walk at the riverside. there he saw a beautiful girl. he feel that feeling again. that ' i-have-a-butterfly-in-my-stomach' feeling.

"ahh... it's impossible that i fell in love with her. i just saw her." kris mumbled to himself

"but that girl is just so..... flawless. her white skin, her beautiful long hair, her cute smile. all about her is ust attracted me" kris said that again to himself

"i have my queen already by the way" said he with his smile. he turn around and go back to chanyeol's house

yeah. the girl that kris just saw is giselle. she's playing at the riverside with kaylee. and so...... Giselle has two secret admire right now.

*skip*

it's been a week since kris saw giselle and 'stalking' her, without noticing that there's another man that was also stalking him.... and giselle also. kris feels like he really fell in love with giselle. but he still love his queen. but, love blinded everyone. one day, kris brave himself to met giselle and introducing himself to giselle. and.... what happen is, giselle also fell in love with kris. they spent their time much together. and of course with someone who watch them with jealousy. becuase giselle is popular with her talent in dancing. she's invited to the palace to dance in the oarty that was celebrated by the queen. giselle want to tell kris about 'she's being invited in the party' but he can't see krs anymore since that day.

flashback

"giselle" kris poke giselle on her cheek

"wae oppa?" ( giselle called kris oppa because kris is half canadian also same with her)

" i don't think i can meet you anymore starting tonight" kris said while looking at the sky.

"wae? where will you go?" giselle ask curiously

"i will go back to my old life."

"eh? old life? what do you mean?"

"it's a secret" said kris with a smile. giselle pouted . kris laugh a litlle when he saw giselle's cute face.

"why are you laughing oppa?" "you're so cute, chagiya" kris said that with his smile. slowly but sure, kris go close to her. giselle just stay at her place didn't move at all, even thoughhe know what will kris do to her. "can i?" kris ask when it's about 5cm to giselle's lips. giselle nods. someone, or should we call suho, are watching that scene. he's heartbroken. he leave the couple quietly. he's angry to himself because he's too coward to confess.

flashback off

yap, kris go back to his palace. and when he go back to his palace no one told him about the party. Until...

"my majesty, something has happen!" chanyeol said with his voice are trembling because he's just running through kris's place

"what happen chanyeol?" kris said calmly. but deep in his heart he's panicking

"i really wanted to tell you here my majesty. but i can't it's about..."

kris seems like realize what will chanyeol say. about giselle. yeah chanyeol know that kris like no i mean love giselle since the first time he saw giselle. chanyeol feel guilty to the queen because kris love another girl, but he can't manage other's feeling.

"ummm...... leave me here alone with chanyeol please" said kris. and all his people that was with him in that room leave him immediately with chanyeol.

"now speak. what happen? is this about giselle?" ask kris

" yes my majesty. there's something that you didn't know about. the queen make a party and invited giselle to her party, because giselle is well known with her talent in dancing. i'm afraid that he will notice you." said chanyeol

"what?! giselle?! ahh ottokhajii?! chanyeol! you have to help me!" said kris with panic.

"i will find a way to help you my majesty"

" yeah you should"

 

                                                                                          TBC

 

author's talk:

huahahahaa finish this chapter...... so how is it? if the story is boring tell me yah... hehe^^ it's the first time for me to write a fanfiction,.. so anticipate a lot ^^

don't forget to comment :D