Chapter 30: Cook?

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 30 : Cook?

 


 

After class end , we walk along the senior corridor to avoid from Mr.Choi. 

 

''Kyung ah, my driver already come . So, I will go back first. Make sure you are not caught with our psycho teacher.'' Minah giggle and run to her driver.

''Aishh, this girl.'' I about to run when someone tap my shoulder.

*Please , do not let me get caught*

 

I turn slowly and look at the person who's tap my shoulder just now.

 

''Tao ge?'' I feel a bit relieved because I thought the one who's tap my shoulder early is Mr.Choi.

''Come on, I'll send you to your home.'' Tao said and lead me to his car.

 

I just follow him because I don't want to attend detention class alone. Minah already back home.

He open the door for me and make his way to driver seat. We just stay silent since none of us want to broke the silent.

 

''We already arrive at your house.'' Tao look at me

''Ge, your lip?'' I said as I look at Tao's bloody lip.

 

Tao's P.O.V

''Ge, your lip?'' She said while look at my lip.

''Ahh, this?'' I point at my lip. She nod slowly.

''This..just..hmm..ahh, I fell in the washroom during P.E class.'' I lied.

''Ge, you must be careful next time. Don't hurt yourself again like this, arraso?'' She caressed my lip gently.

''Okay.'' I smile and kiss her forehead before she get out from my car.

 

After she disappear from my sight , I drove straight to my apartment.

No one P.O.V

 

I enter my house and Leo greet me in front of the door.

''Noona , omma and appa go abroad because of their business.'' Leo said.

''For business?'' I smirk. As I know they will go for their holiday not for a business. 

''Eung.'' Leo simply reply.

''Arraso. Have you taken your lunch?'' I said while make my way to the kitchen.

''No, I wait for noona.'' Leo said.

 

I smile and search something that we can eat at the kitchen. I found a packet of pasta in the cabinet.

 

''Noona, don't tell me that you want to cook that pasta.'' Leo said 

''Mianhae Leo, but I need to cook for our lunch.'' I pat his head.

''You're the worst when it come to cooking.'' Leo whine cutely. I just ignore Leo and start to cook while refer to cooking book.

 

Leo keep wandering around and sometimes he will help me to take some ingredient to put in the pasta.

''jjang, our lunch already finish.'' I said happily while bring two plates full of pasta at dining table.

''Noona, are you sure that we can eat this?'' Leo look at the pasta.

''Yah, of course we can eat it. Don't look down on your noona.'' I said and start to eat

 

After finish with our lunch, Leo help me to wash the plates.

''Noona, for dinner tonight..can we just order food from restaurant?'' Leo look at me.

''Okay.That's a good idea.'' I smile and pat Leo's head.

 

Tao's P.O.V

After I've arrived at my apartment, Suho hyung open the door for me and look at me. Unconsciously, I keep smile like crazy person because my girl just touch my lip .

''Yah, tao..what with that smile?'' Suho hyung tap my shoulder.

''Ah, nothing..'' I shook my head and quickly walk to my room. 

''Aish, this kid.''Suho hyung said and walk to the kitchen.