Chapter 31: The beach

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 31: The beach

 


 

I've received a new message from Tao this morning. He ask me to hang out with him today. I smile as I read his message. I quickly search for a cute dress from my closet and put it on my bed. Leo walk pass my room and he look at me.

 

''Noona, why you're smiling ?'' Leo said.

''Am I smiling?'' I smile at Leo.

''Noona, you're crazy.'' Leo said and walk away from my room.

 

I make my way to the kitchen and saw Leo, who was sit at the dining table. Maybe he was waiting for me to make a breakfast for him. I open the refrigerator and saw two slices of choco bread. I take it and put it on the dining table. 

''This is your special breakfast.'' I smile and make my way back to the kitchen.

I make a hot milk to Leo and bring it to him . 

''Gumawo noona.'' He said while chew the choco bread. I just smile and accompany him to finish his breakfast.

 

Soon, he finish his breakfast and I quickly make my way to my room.

''Just put the plate and cup in the sink.'' I shout from my room. 

I will wash it after I've done put my dress on. After I've prepared myself , I walk to the kitchen and wash the plate.

''Leo ah, noona will go out today so make sure you lock all the door.'' I said while Leo just nod.

''Don't forget to buy our dinner.'' Leo reminded me.

''Arraso.'' I said while pat his head. 

 

I close the door and saw Tao's car in front of my gate. I walk to his car and he open the door for me.

''Wow, you're look cute today.'' Tao said while look at me.

''Only today?'' I pout.

''Eung.'' Tao said jokingly.

 

Tao's P.O.V

''Eung.'' I said jokingly. I like to since she look cute when she pout. 

She just look outside the window and stay silent. I like the way she act when she's angry.

''No, you're cute everyday.'' I said and took a quick glance to her. She smile. 

 

The journey in the car full of laughter and joking. Sometimes she will tickle me and tease me.I don't care if she keep tickle me as long as that way will make she smile and laugh. Finally, we've arrived at our destination.

 

''Beach?'' She look at me.

''Yes.'' I nod and she smile. We get out from the car and make our way to the beach. 

She got excited as she look at the sand. 

 

''Ge, let's make sand castle.'' She start to build a sand castle. 

I just smile at her sudden action and just stare at her. I love the way she smile, the way she keep whine when I'm not helping her, the way she look at me. 

 

''Ge..'' She grab my hand and make me sit beside her. She point at the sand and ask me to help her build the sand castle.

I keep looking at the sand and I still don't believe that I will make a sand castle in front of people. She look at me and I pretend to build it. If this make my girl feel happy then I will do it.

With that, the sand castle has been built but it's look very terrible.

 

''Ah, our sand castle look terrible.'' She look at other sand castle made by the kids beside us.

Yes, I agreed with her. The sand castle look terrible. But, I can't be to honest right? My girl already put an effort to build the sand castle.

 

''It's look..good.'' I look at our sand castle. She look at me in disbelief .

''Really?'' She said.

I just nod and ruffle her hair. 

''It's look good since we've built it.'' I smile. 

After done with the sand castle,  I bring her to a near restaurant. I know she will be hungry since all the day, she keep build the sand castle without have a rest. We eat the food and sometimes, we will feed each other. 

Soon, we've finish with our meals and she said that she need to go back home. I just agreed with her and sent her home . Maybe she feel tired because all day she keep playing at the beach.

 

''Ge, gumawo for today.'' She smile.

I just nod and kiss her forehead before she get out from my car. As I look she safely enter her house, I quickly drove to my apartment.

No one P.O.V

 

I open the door and Leo already wait for me at the front door. I smile as I walk to the dining table.

''Noona, you buy our dinner right?'' Leo ask me.

''Of course.'' I place it on the dining table and we start to eat our dinner.