Chapter 29 : Promise

When gangster fall in love ~♥

Chapter 29 : Promise

 


 

Tao's P.O.V

I hold my girl's hand tightly and try to be brave when I see my cousin, Junhyung in front me. I look at my girl and she just look down. 

 

''Kyung ah, you can go home safely without me right?'' I whisper to her.

''No. I want to walk with you.'' She look at me.

''Just go home without me and don't forget to text me when you're already arrive at your house.'' I try my best to smile and look calmly in front of my girl.

''But ge-

''It's okay chaekyung, I won't get into fight with your gege.'' Junhyung smirk.

''Promise me you will back home safely.I will back to my apartment after I've settled my problem with him'' I let go of her hand and smile.

 

She just nod and run toward her house.

''How sweet.'' Junhyung look at me.

''So, why you're following us?'' I try my best not to yell

''For this.'' Junhyung punch me hard at my face. I feel a bit dizzy since Junhyung punch me straight to my face. I can't attack him since this alley to dark and my view become blur.

''And of course for this too'' I received another punch at my face. I fell down and I feel a hot liquid flow at my nose.

''See you soon, my lovely cousin.''Junhyung smirk at me and walk away. 

 

I try my best to get up and I made it. Suddenly, my phone beep.

I quickly take my phone and look at the message. I got a new message from my girl

I already arrived at home :)

 

I smile .At least she tell me that she already arrived at her home safely.I walk slowly toward my apartment ,before I arrived at my apartment I stop at the convenience shop nearby. I hide my wound with some small bandage and quickly walk to my apartment.

 

''Yo hyung, what happened to your lip?'' Sehun and Kai point at my lip.

''Nothing happened.'' I said and dash to my room.

No one P.O.V

-

 

Today, like usual I will sent Leo to his kindergarten first before I walk to my school.

''Noona, today appa will take me home so you don't need to wait for me.'' Leo smile at me.

''Ahh,jinjja? arraso.'' I waved at Leo and walk to my school.

 

''Kyung ah !'' Minah run to me and cling onto my arm. We walk to our class and sit at our seat.

''Kyung ah, let's skip history class.'' Minah said cutely.

''arraso,you want to hide at store room?'' I smirk at her as I know her planned.

''Yes.'' She smiled.

 

After first lesson end ,Minah quickly pull me and we run toward store room. I saw Tao at cafe with Suho oppa.

''Minah ah, you go first to store room, I really need to go to washroom.'' I lied.

''Arraso.'' She run toward store room.

 

I walk to Tao ge when I see Suho oppa get in art class.

''Ge..''I run to Tao .

 

Tao's P.O.V

I heard a familiar voice call me and I quickly turn to that voice. Chaekyung?

She run to me and smile cutely.

 

''Gege, gumawo..'' She look at me.

''For what?'' I look at her puzzled.

''For not fighting with Junhyung oppa.'' She smile . I try my best to look natural in front of my girl.

 

I nod slowly and messed her hair.

''Don't worry, I won't get into fight anymore.'' I said .

I don't know why I must said that words to her. 

''Promise?'' She look at me

''Ahh..uhmm..'' I smile awkwardly. She smile.

 

She waved at me and walk away. After she dissapear from my sight , I quickly go to Suho hyung.

''Is she noticed about your lip?'' Suho ask me.

''No, I already put something to cover it.'' I said as I walk with Suho to our class.

No one P.O.V

 

I run to store room as fast as I can. 

''Yah, what took you so long to go to washroom?'' Minah glare at me.

''Ahh..I..something..happened..no, I mean..I saw Mr.Choi just now but fortunately he doesn't realized me.'' I lied

''Okay, make sure you already lock that door.'' Minah remember me.

''Yeah, I already lock it.'' I walk to Minah and we start to talk about our life.

 

A few hours have passed and we're still at the store room.

''Don't you think we need to go now?'' I look at Minah .

''Yes, I think we should leave now.'' She about to open the door but someone already open it.

 

''As I expected, you guys will skip history class and stay at here.'' We heard a familiar voice

''Go to my office after school end.'' Mr.Choi said as he smirk at us.

 

''Mr.Choi really look like a stalker teacher, he always know that we always skip class and hide at store room.'' Minah sent a message to me even we just stand side by side

''That's right,after all, he's not our homeroom teacher.'' I click a reply and she start to read it.

 

*Today will be the long day ever.*