Soojung's Little Secret

The Somebody

"Soojung-ah!" Joonmyun called. Soojung turned her head to his voice, flashing a smile.

"Hey, you come."

Joonmyun nodded, "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

Soojung slightly grinned. "Never mind. It's just making me a bit worth it."

"Definitely you are." Joonmyun said. "And what things you want to talk about with me, anyway?"

"Ah, yeah. I-I really don't know how to say this, because this is my first time. But....I-I like you. It's not that I didn't know you've been with Yifan either, but I'd feel much lighter if I tell you. So, here I am." Soojung's cheeks blushed.

Joonmyun remained stunned in his place. Another confession? And from Soojung? A girl who makes almost every boy in their school knelt down on her ever since her first step here? I can't believe this.

"I didn't expect you have this kind of feeling for me. But, thankyou Soojung-ah. I'm so sorry that I can't ask you out or something because I'm with Yifan now, but a girl like you will definitely have a better one." Joonmyun smiled genuinely.

Soojung nodded. "I hope so. But we still can be friends, can't we?"

"Why not?"

"But, Joonmyun. There's still one thing left I haven't told you." Soojung heaved a breath.

"What is that?" Joonmyun fixed his gaze on Soojung's.

"Had Yifan told you that the biggest sponsor for EXO's new event belongs to my dad? I mean, it's my family company."

Joonmyun frowned. "No, he hadn't said anything about it. What's wrong with it? Isn't it good to have a big sponsor like yours?"

"It is. If there's no silly plan within."

"Silly plan? What kind of it?"

"You have to promise me you will wait till Yifan tell you. Just pretend that you don't know anything, okay? Hmmm......my mom and Yifan's have met and they made a match for us." Soojung explained.

Joonmyun's eyes rounded. "What?! Is-is it mean that you two will be married sooner or later?"

"It supposed to." Soojung shrugged.

"A-and you accept it?" Joonmyun asked.

"No, of course. I like you, that's why. But my mom cannot accept it. She said I should have had a fiancee because my dad has been sick lately and I'm their only child. And my fiancee should be from a good family. Wu's family is, so yeah." Soojung felt her cheeks warmed up again.

Joonmyun sighed. "Okay. This is kinda shocking me but yes I'll keep it a secret. Thankyou so much for telling me, Soojung-ah."

"My pleasure. Just tell Yifan to find a way out of it!" Soojung smiled genuinely, but then leaned closer to Joonmyun and pecked his cheek. "Good bye! I know you're such a man of honor, so I can trust you, right?" She waved her hand, leaving Joonmyun alone there.

Joonmyun's cheek tinted a pink, but slightly nodded and flashed another smile. "Of course. You have my words!"

###

"Joonmyun? Did you hear me?" Yifan waved his hand in front of Joonmyun's face.

"E-eh, yes. I did." Joonmyun stuttered.

"Liar. You're clearly zoned out of here." Yifan pouted. "Share it with me."

Joonmyun shook his head. "Nothing. I'm okay. Just continue your story as well."

Yifan took a deep breath. "Well, Mr. Jung wants me to be his daughter's fiancee. He would sign a contract to be this event biggest sponsor if only I said yes. But Kyungsoo told him that I have had you. Then he said my mom has agreed. And I don't have any idea why he said that. My mom told me nothing."

"Yifan, remember when I said I have another business today?" Joonmyun asked.

"Hmmm. And?"

"Soojung confessed to me. And she told me everything. Exactly the same thing you've told me." 

"Soojung? Jung Soojung? Oh my god, I just could recall that name. And Mr. Jung's daughter is her? Oh , she's damn pretty. Should I accept it?" Yifan faked his thinking pose.

Joonmyun smiled, but this time, it couldn't reach his eyes. "Yes, you should. EXO's biggest event would never go without her dad."

Yifan caught Joonmyun's different tone. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Why would you be so serious?" Yifan pulled the latter to his embrace.

"But...Yifan, this event means the world to you. It's your last chance to make another great history." Joonmyun answered.

"Ssshh, you mean the world to me. And don't ever tell me to leave you for Soojung, okay? But well, you said she confessed to you. What's your answer then? I'm curious." Yifan knitted his brow.

"I said no, of course. Beside she's known that we've been together and she just wanted me to know how she felt." Joonmyun snuggled closer.

"Great. That's what I'll do too. Don't ever tell me to leave you, okay? Neither for Soojung nor anyone else. Got it?" Yifan asked.

He could feel Joonmyun nodded in his embrace. Yifan the latter's soft hair. Silently thinking the way out. He has to win both;making the greatest event ever and keeping Joonmyun by his side.


Hi! First of all, I'm very sorry that this story took forever to update TTTTTT I'm on holiday rite now yet I have my writers block ugh that's so annoying. And I'll have my next term in 2 weeks sobs I should update soon :'< anyway thanks for reading and subscribing!! I'm looking forward to your comments :D