Chapter ; 005

Fashion Queen

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonades right ? 

Not Im Yoona. 

" WHY thE HELL ARE YOU THROWING LEMONS AT MY ???? " 

After knowing that Yoona is actually at New York, she threw lemons at Luhan accompanied by Lay's awfully loud laugh.

" GET ME HOME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW " Yoona shouted.

Luhan gave up on english and started slapping his forehead while shouting in korean, " AISH JINJJA WAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO "  Yoona who didn't know Luhan could speak korean stared at the boy in disbelief. She had just wasted all her energy, speaking in english but all the while this girl-ish guy is korean??!?!? She wanted to rip his head off and poke his eyeballs. " YOU'RE KOREAN. DAMNIT I HATE YOU SO GET ME HOME NOW !! " 

" Octopus. "

" Excuse me ? "

" You're an octopus miss yoon whatever your name is. "

With that, Lay rolls at the ground laughing his off. Yoona glared at Luhan. Never in her life has she been called octopus before. This guy messed with the wrong girl. The silence was loud before a pretty girl came in with a huge smile plastered on her pretty face. " Omo ! Luhan oppa ! Is this your girlfriend ? She's so pretty~!! I'm gonna have a new sister soon?? " This girl with the name, Xi Chorong is Luhan's weakness. Siblings left alone without a sign of where their parents were, slept on the streets for years before Luhan found a job, made him overprotect Chorong. He was afraid of letting Chorong have to face all that again. Having to face FEAR all again. Chorong wanted a sister for ages, and Luhan knew he couldn't say no.

" Oh hey Chorong. Her ? E-er y-yes. She's my girlfriend. I didn't tell you before, but we dated for a long time. Ha..ha..ha. "

It took Yoona three seconds to let Luhan's words sink in his brain. " WHOA WHAT WHEN IN THE WORLD- " she said before getting interupted by Luhan who quickly put on a fake smile and kicked Yoona's ankle as a sign, asking Yoona to lie. Yoona sighed and tried laughing although she was not in the mood. " I mean, yes ! I'm Yoona. Im Yoona and I'm Luhang's girlfriend !! "

A whisper was heard from Luhan. " You my name is Luhan. " 

" AH I MEAN LUHAN HAHAHAHAHAHAH I JUST THOUGHT LUHANG SOUNDED MORE MASCULINE HAHAHAHAHAyoureanotmeHHAHAHAHAHA " And once again, there was silence. 

" OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD A NEW SISTER ?!!?!?!?!?!? WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING TOGETHER !!!!!! YOU WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND !!!!!! " Hearing that, Luhan widen his eyes. Chorong is a very dangerous girl when it comes to shopping, and she shops with Luhan's credit card. Meaning, Luhan will soon be poor !! All his precious money.

" NO NO NO NO NOOOO NOT MY MONEY !! "He shouted, making Chorong pout and fakely cry.

"ughhhhhh! yoona.......baby. you should go shopping now " Luhan ran and a loud bang was heard indicating he went into his room. 

The next few hours was full of trying clothes and dresses, wearing accesories, eating, clothes again, toilet, makeup and clothes. In conclusion, they spent about almost 6 thousand dollars. Yoona als got to know alot about Luhan and Chorong, and surprisingly Lay too. She didn't know how from being a normal girl in Korea, she became a fake girlfriend to Luhan, a very handsome but feminine guy. Time flew so fast as it's time to get back. Yoona quietly mumbles to herself about Luhan while she was in the car, with Chorong driving like a snail. " SLOW AND STEADY ALWAYS WIN. " is Chorong's motto, everytime she's driving. 

" Where am I gonna sleep tonight ? Hmm. " 

" What's that, eonni ? "

" I just don't know where to sleep tonight... "

" EONNI !!! DON'T WORRY !! YOU CAN SLEEP A ROOM WITH LUHAN OPPA !!! YOU CAN MAKE BABIES !!!! "

You can probably guess what Yoona did, she choked on air. There was no way she was gonna sleep with Luhan, or make babies ! 

Chorong was crazy, no. She was beyond crazy, she was INSANE ! Yoona and Luhan would agree and make babies if they were a REAL couple, which they aren't !! 

Yoona was ready to run away as soon as she got to Luhan's home. But she was afraid, she was afraid Voldemort would look at her with sadness in his eyes, or his nose. Sadly, he doesn't have any nose. Yoona quietly sighed, poor ol' Voldemort with no nose. 

WAIT WHAT- 

DANG IT AUTHORNIM YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION FOR VOLDEMORT SIGHS ;;;;; YOU SHOULD STOP WATCHING HARRY POTTER AND START THINKING OF YOUR FUTURE WITHOUT VOLDEMORT-----

D: 

Continuing the story, as soon as they got back, Luhan was waiting at the door with a dog in his hand. " YOU TWO ! 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS ?!?!?!?!?!?!? " 

" Hai Ha oppa ! I love you! " 

" YOU TWO WILL BE PUNISHED. " He said before proceeding, " WITH LEMONS"

 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "


author's words ;

that was a very lame chapter very sorry. it's been so long since i updated right ? 

i am deeply sorry. i have been so busy. i had exams going on, interviews to attend another school, shows and dance practises.

so pls understand. hate me all you want bcs i deserve it D: 

suscribe, upvote and comment, but most of all, enjoy. 

i'll be more active this time, i promise.

x oxo,

super_sone02