Chapter ; 002

Fashion Queen

Noone’s POV

Yoona was mad. A stupid LIAR said to the assistant manager of NFS that she REALLY rejected the offer ! She was gonna calm her mind at Yuri’s party.

“ Taeyeon ahh ! It’s Yoona here ! Your bestfriend !! “  Yoona shouted to the dorky yet cute Kim Taeyeon , one of her bestfriend who has a weird disease. Taeyeon has this short memory. She can’t remember anything. She has the same ‘disease’ as DoRi in Finding Nemo.

“ Yoona ? Yoona..... Ouh yes ! I remember ! Yoongiee ~!! “ Taeyeon shouted as she hugged Yoona tightly.

“ Are you ready for Yuri’s partaayy , Taeyeonniee ? “

“ Who’s Yuri ? “ Taeyeon asked . Confused. Some people are annoyed by Taeyeon cause she can’t even remember the most important thing ! But Yoona still love Taeyeon as her bestfriend. She’s always there to support Taeyeon even if Taeyeon can’t remember who she is. But , she’s gonna remember anyways.

“ Aigooo Taengooo ! Yuri’s your bestfriend too ! Byun YuRi ! “ Yoona pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks playfully .

“ Ahhh ! I remember now ! Heehehehe “ The cute Taeyeon laughed. Nobody knows in the inside she’s actually hurting because she can’t remember things. Nobody knows how frustrating it is !

“ I think I need to go to the toilet. Message me if anything happens , okay” Taeyeon ran away as fast as she knows that her stomach aches so badly.

She ran and ran and ran.

Then , she bumped into a guy.

“ Aish !! I need to stop bumping into girls !!! “ A handsome looking guy said as he helped Taeyeon up. Her telephone was still on the ground , just waiting for someone to take it up.

“ Mianhaeyo ! I didn’t see you! I’m so so sorry! “ She said feeling really sorry. It wasn’t actually her fault , though.

“ Its okay. It was my fault anyways. “ He chuckled lightly. He then noticed the girl he’s talking to was actually Kim Taeyeon. One of his noona’s bestfriend. Otherwise known as his crush.

“I’m Baekhyun. Remember ? Baekkie ?. Prince of Korea. I know you. You’re my sister’s  bestfriend, right? Byun Yuri’s bestfriend?”

“ Who ? Byun Yuri ? Yes. She’s my bestfriend. How did you know her ? I AM GONNA TELL HER YOU STALKED HER!! “ She shouted to Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood there dumbfounded. He has seen this girl so many times yet she can’t remember him?!

“ I didn’t stalk her !! I’m her brother ! Aish ! “ He said as he took her telephone and looked at the wallpaper. She knew that girl on her wallpaper with eight other people he know. Its that YoonJi girl ! That annoying yet pretty girl!

“ Yah ! What are you doing ?! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY WALLPAPER?! “ Taeyeon shouted at Baekhyun as she slapped him.

“ Ouch !! Yah !! “ He caressed his cheeks.He never knew being slapped by a girl would be this painful. He’s a spoilt kid who was never slapped by anybody. Who would want to slap the Prince of Korea?

“ Who’s this girl ? Can you lead me to her ? Pleaaaseeee ~!! “ His face full of aegyo. Ignoring the slap incident.

“ Sure ! I can lead you to her ! “ Taeyeon said as she walk to the restaurant that the nine girls was suppose to celebrate Yuri’s party.

Suddenly , she looked back. She looked at Baekhyun who was following her. She was rather surprised to see him.

She walked as fast as she can pass the restaurant and she made a u-turn.

Baekhyun who knew nothing just followed her lead. She stopped and walked towards Baekhyun and shouted at him.

“ CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU STALKER?!?! I KNOW KARATE !! “

“ Ehh ? What ? You said that you were gonna show me the way to the YoonJi whatever girl ! “  Baekhyun said looking confused. Yes , everybody must be confused with the forgetful yet cute Taeyeon.

“ When in the world ?! NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I KNOW SOMEBODY NAMED YOONJI ! AND DON’T MAKE STUPID EXCUSES JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!! I KNOW I’M PRETTY , DON’T STALK ME!!!! “ The cute Taeyeon said while making a duckface.

 


 

Baekhyun’s POV

“ When in the world ?! NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I KNOW SOMEBODY NAMED YOONJI ! AND DON’T MAKE STUPID EXCUSES JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!! I KNOW I’M PRETTY , DON’T STALK ME!!!! “ Taeyeon said as she make a cute duckface.

This girl. Really. Ughh.

“ Taeyeon-ssi ! Its me, Baekhyun ! You wanted to show me this girl ? “ I said as I took her phone from her hands as showed her that YoonJi girl. I want to meet her so badly ! I just wanted to know her more. Yeah. I guess so. 

" Oh oh ! I know her ! She's my bestfriend ! Her name is Yoon... what's her name again ? Errrr. " 

" YoonJi ? " It must be her? Right?!

" Yoonji ? Oh yes !! Yoonji !! Its Yoonji !! Follow me ! " Taeyeon said as she walked to the same restaurant as we passed just now. 

Seopeolhajima No No No ~

The sound of her phone as the phone vibrates.

She checked it and closed it . She putted it in her pocket and she looked at me. 

I waved at her happily.

" Who are you ?!?! WHY ARE YOU WAVING AT ME LIKE A CRAZY PERSON YOU HOBBIT?!?! " Taeyeon shouted at me. Again.

" Taeyeon-ssi !!! YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA SHOW ME YOONJI FOR THE PASS TWO HOURS !!! YAH !! " 

" Who's YoonJi ? HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME ?! YOUUU !! " Taeyeon shrieked as loud as she can.

This. Is. Gonna. Take. Forever.

Sorry, Yuri noona. Guess I won't attend your party this time !

 


 

Yoona's POV

Where's Taeyeon ?!?! SHE LEFT FOR THE TOILET FOR LIKE THE PASS TWO HOURS AGO !!!!

OMO !! IF SHE'S LOST SHE WILL BE LOST FOREVER !!!!

SHE HAS THIS DISEASE THAT IS SUPER POSITIVE AND SHE FORGETS SOOOO EASILYY !!! 

SHE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER HOUSE !! I've sent her a text saying that Yuri's party has been postponed to tomorrow because Yuri has this schedule whatevah.

BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT.

SCREEEAAAMMSSS !!!!

Rum Pum Pum Pum. 

Someone's calling me.

I looked at the contact . It was So Hee. Gosh. That brat.

" Yobeseyo ? " 

" YOONA ! COME BACK HOME NOW ! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK TO STUDY FASHION AT THAT SCHOOL THAT YOU REJECTED ! SO YOU AS MY NONCUTE MINION MUST HELP ME PACK !! I'M LEAVING TOMORROW !! "

Ahhhhh. I think I'm deaf now!!

" Yes , So Hee unnie !! I will come back !! Aisshhh. "

Oh well , sorry Taeng ! I guess I'll just pray for someone to save you !!


Author's notes ;

I'm not sure if I should do BaekYoon or LuYoon cause I ship them both !

Hmm. Lets just see what the story turns out later. Hahahahaha ><

I've got some ideas from the heartwarming story Finding Nemo ! 

Suscribe and Upvote if you can ! 

But most important , enjoy the story ! <3

xoxo,

super_sone02