Chapter ; 001

Fashion Queen

Yoona’s POV

Ahn So Hee. The girl who hates me so much. My parents died when I was young. Her parents died because they wanted to help my parents . I GIVE EM FULL RESPECT! But So Hee still hates me. If her attitude was better . She could have been my bff . But I am thankful , I got the 8 most pretty and helpful bffs! Kim Taeyeon , Hwang Tiffany , Jessica Jung , Kim Hyoyeon , Lee Soonkyu , Choi Sooyoung , Seo Joo Hyun and Byun Yuri. YET , TODAY IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE ! Here’s what happen. I got accepted to NFS but that brat So Hee sent a letter saying that I rejected the offer ! How could she !! I’m crying like a baby right now. At the mall I usually go to. Although I don’t even know the name of the mall.

But then, I bumped into a guy.

“Yahh!! Can’t you see me?!?! Aishh !” That guy shouted at me. I looked at him from head to toe. He clearly has no fashion sense! His t-shirt is too colourful. It doesn’t quite match his serious looking face and his jeans. The jeans he’s wearing are terrible! Its blue-ish green and his zippers are open.His shoes! Ugh! His shoes! His shoes are the worst! You CANNOT wear blue-ish green jeans with turquoise-ish pink shoes! Gosh. He’s so unfashionable.

“ Me ?!?! Well , sorry mister !! But I don’t have time to look at you!! There’s billions other people who’s waayy important than you!!”  I thought that that will shut up. But noooooooo , he doesn’t wanna quit !!

“ Yah!! Important ?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I’M THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!!”

“Heir to what throne? Narnia?! HELLOO! NARNIA IS RULED BY ASLAN! AND ASLAN CAN KILL YOU IN JUST A SECOND WITH HIS ROAR!!” He is so stupid. He must be trying to prank me. Well , missy . You got the wrong girl!

“ Pabo Yah!! Not Narnia!! KO “His sentence got cut by an elegant lookinglikea30yearsold lady.

“Prince Baekhyun, its not polite to keep other people waiting! Your father is waiting for your arrival at the palace. Hurry up!” That woman said. That woman was far more fashionable than him. Her black vest fits perfectly with her white shirt and her skirt are black with pockets that gives her the independent and responsible look. She looks so fashionable . And now I know that that guy’s name is BACON.

“ Ermm guys? I do not want to know about your PRINCEY business and your palace whatever ! I AINT GONNA BE PRANKED BY YOU GUYS. WHO IN THE WORLD WANTS THEIR CHILD TO BE NAMED BACON!?! You people must be the lamest people on Earth. Don't you guys have other people to prank rather than me?!?! I got tons of other works to do and I have to buy a present for my bestfriend’s b-day sooo, Bye!! “ By that, I ran away fashionably.

 


 

Baekhyun’s POV

“ Ermm guys? I do not want to know about your PRINCEY business and your palace whatever ! I AINT GONNA BE PRANKED BY YOU GUYS. WHO IN THE WORLD WANTS THEIR CHILD TO BE NAMED BACON?! You people must be the lamest people on Earth. Don't you guys have other people to prank rather than me?!?! I got tons of other works to do and I have to buy a present for my bestfriend’s b-day sooo, Bye!! “ She ran away right after she flipped her hair.

Wow. She’s really pretty. Yet annoying. She is clearly a fashion designer! DUUHHH.

“ Prince Baekhyun! Your father is waiting for you at the palace! There’s no time to buy your sister a present!” Ahh yes. My sister , Byun YuRi. She got 8 bestfriends Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica, SooYoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona. I’ve met all of them except for Yoona. Anyways, Yuri noona is gonna spend her birthday with them but I still have to get her a birthday present, right?

“I’ll be quick! I swear! I’m just gonna buy her APink’s Secret Garden album! “ I said , running to the toilet. WHAT? A PRINCE NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET TO YOU KNOW! 

After that , I went to a nearby CD shop to buy the album.

“ What?! There’s only one left?! Fine , fine . I’ll buy it , ahjussi! Deh, Khamsamnida!” Strange. That voice seems so familiar. I saw a weird looking guy. He looks like Harry Potter. BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. Not Harry Potter. Voldemort. Yes . That guy with no nose.

“Ahjussi, where’s APink’s Secret Garden album?” I asked that Voldemort guy.

“ Ahh  , mianhae! The last album was sold to that pretty yeoja just now.”

OH . OH OH . WHAT AM I GONNA BUY FOR YURI NOONA NOW?!?!

ALL YURI NOONA WANTED WAS AN ALBUM. APINK'S SECRET GARDEN ALBUM! ANIYOOOOOO!

I MUST CHASE THAT WOMAN.

“Yah! You!” I shouted as I ran to the lady who bought the album.

“Ehh?! YOU? AGAIN?! PRINCE BACON?!”

“EHH?! ITS YOU? THAT GIRL WHO BUMPED ME JUST NOW?” And by that, that girl ran away again. GOSH CAN YOU STOP RUNNING AWAY!!

“ I need to know your name!!” Wait.. what? Why the heck did I ask her that. PABO!

“Yoon !!” Yoon? Yoon what? YoonSi? YoonGa? YoonJi? Yes. It must be YoonJi. Yes! I am so clevahh.

I looked at my watch .21:00 hours

. I DIDN'T BUY YURI NOONA A PRESENT YET AND APPA IS SO GONNA BE MAD AT ME FOR BEING LATE.

 


 

The same time in America.

Luhan’s POV

“ Where the heck is this NFS! Aishh! “ I searched the whole New York for this building. Okay. Not the whole New York. Tsk tsk.

“ Yah!! Oppa!! Where do you think you’re going?!” My little sister , Xi Chorong shouted at me. Ughhhh. She’s always making my blood pressure high!!

“I’m going to NFS! I’ve told you a thousand times already!” Aishhhh.

“ I know that , oppa! I mean.. you’re going the wrong way, oppa! NFS is this way!’’ She said as she pointed to the road opposite of the road I’m going.

I shook my at her and I ran as quickly as i can. Just keep running, keep running~

Until I saw a huge building. A beautiful building. I went in with sweat all over my t-shirt. Girls looking at me.

Yes girls , you can't CAN't fall inlove with Xi Luhan. Xi Luhan is a must for you to fall inlove with.

“Hello there, can I apply Ahn So Hee as a student here?” I asked the woman. I don’t actually know who Ahn So Hee is. My boss asked me to do this. I’m guessing Ahn So Hee is the boss’s niece or something considering Ahn So Hee has lost her parents.

“Sure, mister. But first ,you must do me a favour!”

“Sure!” I was a kind man so I must say yes. But I have never met a woman who is soo bossy. 

“Please call this person using your phone. Ask her if she really wants to reject the offer of having full scholarship. While you do that , I will register Ahn So Hee in this school. ONLY IF THAT LADY I ASK YOU TO CALL REJECTED THE OFFER .” She said handing me a paper written with numbers and the lady's name. Im YoonA . 

“Eh? Okay then.” Me. Being the evil devil, lied to the woman saying that the lady who I’m suppose to call said no. I AM SHO EVILLLLLL :DD

“ Yahh !! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I DID NOT REJECT THE OFFER AHJUSSI!! “ Creepy. Who said that?

That’s when I saw my phone. I accidently press the CALL button. I’m dead.

To Be Continued.


Author's POV ;

how is chapter 1? I KNOW. EPIC FAILURE. tsk tsk.

I will update chapter 2 soon , okayy.  I am sooo sorry. When I rechecked this chapter I can see lots of spelling mistakes. ><

Thank you for suscribing , pretty pretty handsome people out there <3

Enjoy the story , readers! <3

xoxo,

super_sone02