Chapter 1

Roses, Letters, and Confessions

Letters, letters, and more letters.

Seohyun is that lucky girl who gets those things daily. She always get compliments and confessions from boys. Some of the confessions were written and some were said.

 

      I know you always get these words from boys, but

                                                                               I like you.

      -Jinwoon

 

I’m just so sorry for these guys… But, what can I do? It’s serious business….

 

Seohyun dumped Jinwoon’s letter to the rubbish bin and walked outside towards her most favorite place.

The garden.

 

 

Why is it her favorite place? Becasue you need to go through 400 acres of haunted forest. You got the land of the undead in the perimeters... Ah no. This is not Hotel Transylvania! It's because there are not very many students know about the gazebo and it was placed kind of far from the school. It was quite hidden and it was surrounded with trees. A perfect place to relax.

 

      ♪ I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely ♪

 

Seohyun sang with her angelic voice. Yes, she was lonely, but not in terms of friends. She got lots of friends and a trustworthy best friend! In a matter of fact, here she comes….

 

“Seohyun-ah!!” a short girl called.                                           

 

“Hi~” Seohyun greeted back, quite lazily.

 

“Everything’s alright?” the girl asked.

 

“It’s great… But I can’t help but feel so sorry… How am I supposed to act around Jinwoon now? Min?” Seohyun said.

 

“Jinwoon confessed? Awesome... Hey, don’t feel bad! They’re the one who took the risk to confess! Not you…” Min said.

 

“Still... Hey, it’s nearing Valentine’s Day... Gosh it will be hard work…” Seohyun said.

 

“Girl, don't worry. Pick Jongin or Bakehyun or someone,” Min said.

 

“Yeah, but… Wouldn’t it be awkward? They are our friends," Seohyun said. "Never mind. I need to pick one of them.”

 

“That’s right. Now let’s go back before the bell rings!” Min said. And drag Seohyun out.

 


 

“What’s on your schedule?” Min asked.

 

“Biology…. You?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Hm… English. Oh shi- Where did I put my dictionary?” Min asked in panic.

 

“Maybe you left it in your revious class,” Seohyun said.

 

“I’ll look for it. See ya!” Min said and dashed off. Seohyun walked to her locker and opens it to reveal an Osiria Rose.

Rose? Nobody has given me these before…

 

Seohyun took the rose and stare at it. It’s a real life rose, and a beautiful one indeed. Seohyun took her eyes from the rose and to her locker. There’s a pink letter.

 

 

      I thought to give you a rose, since everybody’s giving you letters and such... Hope you like it ^^

 

      -Anonymous

 

 

What the?? Anonymous?? This guy is seriously different… I like it.

 

 

“Seohyun!!” Min called. Seohyun turned her body to face Min, who’s literally gasping for air.

 

“I found it.” Min said and held her dictionary up.

 

“That’s great!” Seohyun realized she still holds the rose and quickly hide it.

 

“Who from?” Min asked.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked back.

 

“The rose. Of course. Someone confessed? Again?” Min asked.

 

“You got me, but not quite. It’s in my locker so, yeah… And it’s totally not a confession since this guy is anonymous, Seohyun said. "Not that I'm not fine with, uh, being confessed to by a girl, um-"

 

The bell rang.

 

“Oh my, the bell! Gotta go! See you at lunch!” Seohyun said and ran to her class.

 

Bell, you have saved me again.