When I first met you pt.2

What are you doing to me? Is it love?

“Okaaayyyy after this long introduction..let’s seat please.. i want to sit and eat something!!” Sooyoung said and run towards a chair to sit. With Yoona following her after hearing the word FOOD.

It was a U-shape table, of course Jessica sat beside Tiffany and right in front of her it was that girl who made her stuttered earlier. They just ordered some drinks, Sooyoung and Yoona ordered drinks and food. As they were eating (in shikshin’s case) and drinking Jessica couldn’t help from not stealing glances at Taeyeon. She doesn’t know why, though. She just felt like doing it. A couple of times both looked at each other at the same time but they broke the look, looking at some other way; Jessica was rather blushing..but no one noticed since it was dark there.

 

Hyoyeon said: “hey guys..lets go dance! This music is really nice!” Yuri, Yoona and Key decided to go dancing with her.

“Me and Jessica well be going right after I just finish this drink.” Tiffany showed her eye-smile to them. Jessica elbowed lightly just to get her friend’s attention.

“Tiff..you know that I’m too shy to dance in front of these people.” Jessica replied already feeling nervous.

“oh Jess..here..drink..go.. ONE SHOT GIRL!! Come on!!” Actually Tiffany was pushing the glass into the latter’s mouth, giving no other option but to drink everything, in one shot, as her friend said before.

Feeling the alcohol doing it’s effect, Jessica became a little bit more confident. Tiffany noticed this and in no time she grabbed her friend’s wrist and dragged her to the dance floor. They were dancing the already the 3rd song and Jessica kept glancing at Taeyeon, and she felt really nervous because the latter was always looking at her, but she started do dance in a ier way to grab even more her attention.

 

Taeyeon on the inside was feeling rather confused..’why do I keep looking at her? Okay..she is a beautiful girl.. but omg, the alcohol its making effect..i mean..shes a girl…why I feel the need to keep looking at her?!’.  She decided to shrug it off and go to the dance floor  ‘okay..lets go dance I wont do anything more embarrassing then Yoona, Hyoyeon and Yuri are doing..’

Those three girl were on kabbyul, kabbhyo and kabbyoona mode on. Key was just dancing really nicely and having some fun……..of course laughing at his 3 drunk friends.

At this time Tayeon arrived at they were  and started to dance right next to Jessica. There were a moment *just like in Twinkle* were Yuri, Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany to dance they really were having fun at that nigh. Jessica realized that is was her and Taeyeon now and turned to her so they can dance facing each other. Taeyeon was drinking another shot to have more courage, she is really shy, just like Jessica. They started to dance in a y way, doing waves; it was dragging men’s attention. Jessica started to do dance behind Taeyeon and she was holding the latter’s waist, this made the mens around drool even more now.

 

Everybody was at the dance floor. Yoona was trying to let Seohyun more confortable, giving courage to dance freely, with confidence. Sooyoung joined the ‘kabb group’ Sunny and Key were dancing really well, they can handle alcohol and kept dancing and drinking.

 

 

After a few hours Tiffany and Hyoyeon were totally knocked out; though Sooyoung and Yoona were almost; they were pretty drunk. Jessica, Taeyeon, Key and Seohyun were thinking that it was time to everybody go home before the shikshins be knockout too. They exchanged phone numbers and bit goodbye to each other. Jessica decided to take a cab to go home with a girl who were already sleeping at the bar. Key and Sunny took care of Sooyoung while Teyeon and Seohyun took care of Hyoyeon and Yoona.

When Jessica got home with a drunk Tiffany, she put the girl on the bed and went to her apartament to take a shower and go to sleep. All this time she kept thinking about Taeyeon; the short haired girl, who made her feel weird and confused until she finally went to her dream land.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

 

Tiffany woke up at 13pm with a big headache, she got worried because she didn’t remembered anything from the night before so she decided to text her friend Jessica.

‘Hey Jess.. omg my head hurts so much.. I shouldn't have drank so much. BTW did i do something embarrassing? I can’t remember x.x ’

After a few minutes she received her friend’s reply.

‘OH MY GOSH Tiff.. you were so heavy…I almost died carrying you last night! Ahahhahaa just kidding.  Oh..you didn’t do anything bad, well…except when you decided to sit in the middle of the dance floor to get some sleep.. ^^  x.o.x.o’

When Tiffany read the message her eyes widened and face palmed herself. She couldn’t believe what she had done.. it was a humiliation for her, but she shrugged off the thought. The 2 friends decided to have lunch together. They were at Jessica’s apartment because they were too lazy to go to a restaurant.

“Tiff I really liked yesterday.. your friends seems to be nice people, I was thinking if we could go out next week again. What do you think?”

“Of course Jess!! I would love too! Later I’ll text them, okay?”

Jessica nodded and flashed a smile. She decided to ask some questions, so she can know more about them. “Tiff I couldn’t figure it out because you drank so much *HHAHAHAHAHHA* but who you don’t know much about?”

“YAHH!! Jessica Jung!! You joke wasn’t funny at all okay?!” tiffany rolled her eyes but resumed talking. “Hm.. the ones that I almost don’t know anything about them are Yuri, Taeyeon and Key. But they actually seem to be very cool. You know what? I’ll try to get closer to them, maybe I can be friends with them as well.. in thay way we can both make new friends!” The 2 girls laughed, finished their lunch and enjoyed lazily the weekend.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again readers! please let me know your thoughts. comment pleeeaaseeeee, ok? ^^

ill try to update on monday =D

see you~~