Let the heart speak

What are you doing to me? Is it love?

When the 2 american girls arrived they realized they were the first to get there. Jessica got a martini and Tiff a whiskey. After a few minutes the ‘gang’ started to arrive. Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona.

‘WHAATSUUPP!! THE PERFECTION IS HERE!!     Ouuutchh!” Sooyoung said and right after she felt a pain in her arm. It was Sunny pinching her.

“Soo..stop with that! You didn’t even started drinking..”

 

Taeyeon got closer to the girls, locked her eyes with Jessica and said: “Hi girls. Oh.. Seohyun and Key couldn’t come.”

Jessica was frozen. Taeyeon was really beautiful. She was trying to reply the girl without stuttering.

“Oh..that’s a pity. Hi Tae.”

Taeyeon flashed her dorky smile and now she is going towards her. “Hey Jess.. Wow..you are beautiful, again.”

“O-HH..T-thanks Tae, you too.”

 

The girls were now sitting down. They were talking about how was their weekend and week.

Hyoyeon put her beer in the air and shouted: “I’M GONNA DRINK MORE THAN LAST FRIDAY!! I’M GONNA ROCK THIS PLACE, RIGHT YURI?! BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA ROCK IT TOOOO!!!!!”

 Yuri’s eyes were totally popped out.. she didn’t want to drink so much today. “Oh Hyo..calm down.. I don’t think we should drink very much....”

“NO YUL!! THAT IS BULL*!! COME! LET’S GET MORE DRINKS!! OH SOOYOUNG FINISH THAT BEER NOW! I’M GONNA GET ONE MORE FOR YOU~~~”

All the girls were stunned with Hyoyeon’s behaviour..actually they kinda expected but not this early.

 

This whole time Jessica and Taeyeon were stealing glances at each other. When Hyoyeon and Yuri went to get more drinks Taeyeon and Tiffany wanted to go together.

 

“Girls!! Wait we’re coming too!”

“Does anyone want something?” Tiffany asked and nobody wanted, except Yoona.

“Could you get me a beer?”

“Oh okay..no problem!”

The eyed-smiling girl and the dorky one bought beers for themselves too. When they got back Taeyeon sat next to Jessica and said: “Hey Jess.. I saw you didn’t had any drink, so I thought I could get you another beer. Do you want?”

 

She started to feel much happier. Taeyeon was noticing her. She got up from the table and said to her new friends, but looking at Taeyeon.

“Hey guys, let’s dance!”

“LET’S GOOOOOO! Pany, come!!!!!!” Hyoyeon was already dragging Yuri and Sooyoung to the dance floor.

Everybody got up and went to the dance floor. Everybody was ‘happy’ because of the beers. Taeyeon started to dance with Jessica. The song Flashback from After School was playing now.

Everybody started dancing in a y way. Jessica pulled Taeyeon even closer. Taeyeon smiled inside her mind and placed her hands on Jessica’s hips. They were totally into each other, not even paying attention to what is happening beside them.

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon were totally staring at those 2 girls dancing. It was so y, they were almost drooling. Because of those two, everyone in the group turned around and smirked, seen Jessica and Taeyeon dancing so close.

 

“OH..I KNOW WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN” Sooyoung said still smirking.

“Wooooooooooooowww THEY LOOK GOOD!! I THINK WE SHOULD GO THERE AND SAY----”

“Shut up Yuri! You’re drunk already! Try to control yourself, don’t ruin this moment, I think they will go a little bit further, if you know what I mean…”

All of them laugh wit what ‘manager’ Tiffany said and got back dancing but always looking at what those 2 girls are doing.

 

“Wow Jess, you are a good dancer. You totally feel the music.”

“Thanks Tae, but you know you are too. Hahaha”

“Now I’m sure.” She said and blinked an eye to the girl in front of her.

“Do you wanna drink something Jess?”

“I think I’ll have a beer, but it’s the last one, okay?”

Taeyeon pouted. “OH..Okay then.. I think it will be my last one too. Do you wanna come or you prefer to stay here? But if you stay, stay close to our drunk friends. Don’t be alone.” Taeyeon giggled looking at her friends. They were in their ‘kkab’ mode on; it was really funny.

 

“OMG I think I’ll go with you. I’m not drunk enough to dance like that and don’t remember tomorrow.”

Taeyeon giggled but something came up in her mind. Oh..we a little bit drunk, just a little, but I now I have the courage to ‘test’ her. WAIT.. Why do I have to test her? I don’t like her.. she is just very beautiful, and great smile, the way she dresses and walk and… WAIT! STOP KIM TAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! You D-O-N-T like her! Okay okay, it’s just a question. Okay, here we go!

“Jess? So you’re only going with me because you aren’t THAT drunk to be on your kabb mode?” Taeyeon asked pretending she was offended and hurt.

“WHAT? Oh.. I mean.. what? No Tae, is just that I prefer to be with you.” She blushed. 

YEAH..SHE BLUSHED!! YAYY

“Sure? Okay then. Let’s go get our last beer for the night ahhahaha”

 

 

Jessica paid both beers because the other girl already paid one for her before.

“Here you go, Tae. Cheers!! Hahahah”

“Thanks Jess! Cheers!!”

 

They were now half way of the drink.

 

“You know, a while ago Tiffany said that she gave you a nickname.” The girl said smiling ready to make Jessica blush.

“Oh yeah? And what is the nickname? I don’t think I know.”

“GorJESS.” The girl continued smiling, but now her smile was a big one; it was from one ear to another.  

“GorJESS? OMG! Now I remembered! She said this on our way here. Yeah but I don’t think I ‘deserve’ this nickname.”                                                                                                                                                                    Jessica is so humble, omg..

 

“You don’t think you deserve it? I’m 100% sure, you deserve it, GorJESS.” Taeyeon said it next to Jessica’s ear, trying to make the girl blush and have goosebumps. And she did it; plus..Jessica stuttered.

“Ahahhaha y-you t-th-i-ink?”

 

Taeyeon grab in a sweet way Jessica’s left hand and her right arm. “Of course GorJESS! You are beautiful, gorgeous, very attractive. I said to you earlier that you are beautiful, you are stunning, Jess.” Taeyeon was trying to make a move. She wasn’t thinking, she was just feeling it. She wanted to kiss that girl badly.

 

Jessica’s heart was beating so fast but she didn’t know that Taeyeon’s heart was like that too.

The latter one was getting closer to her GorJESS  and in every second that was passing their hearts were beating faster.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wooooww  will they kiiiiisss?!!??! hihihihi

sorry..it's been more than one week..i'm having a heard time writing this.. and not even one comment =/

i'm getting sad.. i really don't know if you guys are liking my story or not T.T