Prologue

Every rose has its thorns

 

 

` (    every rose has it's thorns   )

prologue

 

 

 

 

Falling in love with him was as easy as a butterfly learning how to fly,

Falling in love with him was as easy as S smoking

Falling in love with him was as easy as S hitting me.

 

The summer of 2007 was near; Krystal had never felt more excited in her life. It was a special season for both S and Krystal: it was there anniversary season. In a matter of 16 days from the start of summer, their relationship would be 1 year older.  A day which Krystal had wished would come faster…

After nights of butterflies flying in stomachs and beating sensations, the day had finally come.  The sun was shining on the two lovers as they lay on the old wooden bench on the beach. The beach was special too them: S had asked her out there while the sun was rising and the waves were gently toppling on top of the other ones. They lay on the beach in others arms smiling.

But S' smile was destroyed by his need for a cigarette. He took out a lighter and lit his cigarette. Krystal snuggled into his arms as she took in the smell. She had grown used to the smell of cigarettes. It made her feel like home and S was her home. S would smoke everyday, so much that it became his very own scent. But Krystal didn’t mind, she was too blinded by love too notice her lover slipping away and entering the world of darkness. She hadn’t noticed. S just grinned. The crazy things love would do to you…

S had trapped Krystal, trapped her in his world and would never let her out until she satisfied his needs. He took her hand and led her to his house... Krystal just blushed.. she was absolutely innocent and didn’t know his evil plans. She didn't know the smoke coming from his ciggarette was actually coming from his burning heart... his heart had been burned and torn to pieces then replaced by a dagger.

People would say you would fall in love with someone's heart and in this case, Krystal had definitely fallen for his heart ... and definitely fallen for his dagger too.

So here I am , telling you of Krystal's story. One thing you should know... Krystal is me but I am not Krystal. I am krystal's ghost that roams around the house... the house of S. I am locked in there , trapped because the stupid Krystal had been killed in there. Left to die.And for those who don't know who S is... I'll give you one clue... S is the person who killed Krystal, everything of Krystal: krystal's heart and krystal's happiness. The reason I call him S, because well .. his name began with S and because .... he was my beloved slayer.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Annyeong readers!! Thank you all for subscribing and commenting. It means alot to me. I didn't update in a long time , sorry. Well I hope you like this chapter (well it's a prolougue).  I hope you like this fanfic and please subscribe and comment. Tell me what you think of the chapter!

 

 

credits to fallen angel