Black

Every rose has its thorns

 

 

` (    Every rose has it's thorns    )

Black

 

 

 

Another word for love is definitely hatred. They were never different words with different meanings, they were the same. Just that “hatred” was hiding behind love. Hiding in the abyss named Love.

Krystal knew S loved her. She knew S loved her so much and would die for her. She knew that she was his everything. And she too loved him so much. She would willingly die for him. Would do anything for him. Their relationship was something no one would ever understand. Through the scars, whips and slaps, there was the pure innocent kisses and heartfelt hugs that brought them together. Through the screams, cries and pain, there was love. The four letter word that had no definite definition had ruined their lives.

But, they loved each other. They had promised each other that they would stay together through the hardships and pain. They would face the world, together and passionately in love. They would get through this abyss of never ending pain called life and when they died, they would be together in their perfect world. They had planned their future together; they would live in an old city with no one around. With trees as their friends and bird’s songs as their music, They would be in each other’s arms, in a perfect world where it would just be them… alone. They would be wild young and free like they always were. As long as they had each other, it would be fine.

Krystal was lying on her bed, listening to music. Slowly bobbing her head along to the music, the sudden sound of her door opening awoke her from her heaven. There she saw her lover, her everything. She got up to greet him and fulfil her need for S’ cold dry lips. S just smiled the smile that made Krystal’s heart flutter thousands of times.

Hours passed as the couple spent their time together in each other’s arms, smiling. The light shone on Krystal’s black hair and blocked her view of her lover. But as more rays of light entered the room, S began to kiss her neck. Hungrily attacking his lover’s neck, he began to move his arms over her body… his lovely comforting cold hands on Krystal’s body…. On my body.

Before Krystal knew it, she was wrapping her arms around his body, tracing his abs and rubbing her thumbs over his cheeks.  Before Krystal knew it she was kissing his neck, digging her fingers in his back, wanting... no needing to be more close than humanly possible. Before Krystal knew it, S was lifting her top and exposing her pale skin to the sun, and was hitting her back.

Krystal arched her back as the stinging sensation gradually spread across her back. She began to feel tears rolling down her cheek, the sensation was too much. Her back was red and hurt and begging S to stop. S did stop.

“ Hush…hush baby,” he told Krystal as he wiped her tears with his fingers.

“Aww… Honey don’t cry…I’m only making you more beautiful”

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Annyeong readers!! What did I just write? I was going for sad and ended up with.... . I stopped reading this chapter half way ; I couldn't stand this .

 OMG, thank you to all of you who have subscribed and commented, I was so happy! umm.. another late update from me.. sorry. I really love gdragon so basically, i get my inspirtion from his songs. Well, his new songs, cos most of them are sad and angsty and fit in well with the concept I was going for this story. As you can guess from the title of the chapter, this was inspired by Gdragon's black. It's hasn't got the biggest connection or relation but there's one line which is quite similar to a lyric in the song. do u like the idea of me getting inspiration from gd's songs and if you do, which song would u like me to look  at for the next chapter?  Please comment below and subscribe!! I love you all <3 

 

 

credits to fallen angel